Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Odds for Amex Everyday?

tag
Credit_Aficionado
Valued Member

Approval Odds for Amex Everyday?

I checked what I would be prequalified for on the Amex website and three offers showed including the Amex Gold Card, Everyday, and another one that I can't remember. The interest rate that showed for the Everyday was about 19% and included the 15k promo offer. All of my credit scores are around 750 and I opened a Discover card in August. The only thing I am concerned with is the fact that I am a student (20 years old) and I have income around 15k, would this be an issue? I also have around 5k in student loans that, of course, are being deferred until I finish school. I have a few other credit cards that are always paid on time and my total credit utilization stays around 5%. The average age of my accounts are also about a year and a half. I just want to get some advice, if any other info is needed just let me know.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Nayola
Contributor

Re: Approval Odds for Amex Everyday?

My guess would be if the site shows that you are prequalified, then you have a pretty good chance of getting a card.  But I'm pretty knew around here, so what do I know ;-)

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're interested then apply.  My guess is an approval and the $15k income isn't a problem but just don't expect a 25k SL.

Message 3 of 4
Credit_Aficionado
Valued Member

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.