cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex Gold, POT Auto Enrolled?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Approved for Amex Gold, POT Auto Enrolled?

Hi. I was approved for the Amex Gold and received the card yesterday. Upon adding to my existing online Amex account, I noticed it’s already enrolled for POT with a limit of $15K. I don’t remember acknowledging enrollment for this feature at anytime. Is this normal?

I was hoping to wait for a MR points offer before enrolling. No biggie, but I guess that’s out of the question now.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex Gold, POT Auto Enrolled?

Not everyone gets offered POT nor do they get offered MR points. Just something to ponderSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex Gold, POT Auto Enrolled?

@j615 wrote:
Hi. I was approved for the Amex Gold and received the card yesterday. Upon adding to my existing online Amex account, I noticed it’s already enrolled for POT with a limit of $15K. I don’t remember acknowledging enrollment for this feature at anytime. Is this normal?

I was hoping to wait for a MR points offer before enrolling. No biggie, but I guess that’s out of the question now.

Cool I didn't get my POT until closer to the end of my first year I think. Can't remember now... Definately wasn't right away... I also didn't have an existing relationship with them at the time I applied.

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.