Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are DCU's credit card decisions instant? plus, q about multi HP

tag
cr101
Established Contributor

Are DCU's credit card decisions instant? plus, q about multi HP

I'm a new member who hasn't received login credentials yet. I was told that I could apply for multiple items within the 30-day period and they'd use the same report. Do I need to be logged in so that the system recognizes me? Also, are their credit card approvals instant? I don't want to apply if I have to wait for someone to review the app.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are DCU's credit card decisions instant? plus, q about multi HP

Hi,

I just applied for a DCU card about 20 minutes ago. I got the "under review, an analyst will contact you soon," message. It only pulled Experian for me, but I took at hard hit so I'm down 42 points. (697 to 655). When I applied it didn't ask for log in information, only memeber number. However, your case may be different.  

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU manually reviews all credit apps AFAIK. It took them about 2 hours and a phone call for more info to approve my card. 

They HP EQ and they use the EQ5 (aka EQ mortgage) score.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I just applied for a DCU card about 20 minutes ago. I got the "under review, an analyst will contact you soon," message. It only pulled Experian for me, but I took at hard hit so I'm down 42 points. (697 to 655). When I applied it didn't ask for log in information, only memeber number. However, your case may be different.  

It seems this is DCCU from your other post, not DCU. 

Message 4 of 6
cr101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Smiley Surprised Oh, wow. I hope that you at least get the card. 

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As the OP has been approved for the CC, this thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/DCU-auto-refinance-amp-CC-approval/td-p/57852...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.