cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked for CLI for my Paypal Extras MC, was $300, now $900. Am I being bucketed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asked for CLI for my Paypal Extras MC, was $300, now $900. Am I being bucketed?

Just called the robolady number on the back of the PP Extras card, and I asked for a CLI of at least 5k (to match most of my lower card limits), from my original $300 I was given almost a year ago, and all I was given was $900!!
My scores FICO-wise are all around 800, I have NO negative history, I just received new 5k and 11k cards, and got increases on my more major cards (2 Citis/Disco/Nordy) of 4k and $4700, bringing them all above 14k a piece!
The only other Synchrony card I have is a 2 yr old 15k Care Credit card.
After I accepted the $900, they said I would receive an explanation in the mail.
What do I do now? That credit solutions thing you all talk about? Just let it alone as to not eff up my other cards?
I'm freaked out. Maybe I should close the card?
Dunno, dunno, dunno. 😱😱😱
Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Asked for CLI for my Paypal Extras MC, was $300, now $900. Am I being bucketed?

877-379-8175 --- call and tell them you want 25K and let them counter back.  No joy, then give it 3 months and try again.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Asked for CLI for my Paypal Extras MC, was $300, now $900. Am I being bucketed?

Okies. Cool. I'll try that. Thanks! 👍 🙂
Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sometimes, no matter how good our credit may be, certain Sync cards can be slow growers at first. Once they break the ice , they tend to grow really fast. If Credit Solutions says no, as stated above, just give it a couple months and call back and try againSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they are 'Credit Solutions', isn't "no" a non-solution? Making them 'Credit Deniers' instead?
Like ...Climate Deniers.
But, with me.
Them denying me.
😡🤬😡
*mumble* "I'll show ya denial ... " *mumble*
🤔🤨😯
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.