Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspiration Application - Pending

tag
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Aspiration Application - Pending

I saw on the forums that they use Vantage 3.0 Experian for this application. I'm just starting my rebuild and my last charge off updated as paid. I checked my Ex VS 3.0 on Credit Sesame and it was 691 so I figured I'd pull the trigger and get the 300 bonus for 3k spend if approved and plant some trees in the process. The application went pending for review and asked for photo of ID and a selfie for verif. I uploaded and am now waiting to hear. I'll update when they get back to me!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
rostrow416
Established Contributor

Re: Aspiration Application - Pending

I hit them up just to see what I would be approved for but it went pending.  Same deal - DL and selfie.  But then they asked for paystubs and proof of address.  So I left it at that since I didn't want a hard pull, just to get an idea what they would offer me.

AMEX Gold | Purdue FCU $20,000 | FNBO Evergreen $15,000 | TFCU Plat Visa $15,000 | PenFed Platinum Rewards $15,000 | PenFed Pathfinder $15,000 | Citizen's Bank Cash Back+ $15,000 | Synchrony Premier MC $10,000 | SG Visa $10,000 | NFCU MoreRewards $7,000 | NFCU cashRewards $17,000 | Discover IT $6,000 | Capital One BuyPower $950 | AMEX BCP $5,000 | AMEX Amazon Prime Business $3,000

B&H Payboo Card $15,000 | Amazon Prime Card $10,000 | PC Richard Card $15,000 | Target RedCard $2,000 | Walmart Store Card $1,400 | Shell Gas Card $1,200 | Overstock Store Card $7,000 | Kohl's Store Card $3,000

Spring Cleaning:
C̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶Q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ | C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶a̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶2̶0̶0̶ | M̶e̶r̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶$̶2̶,̶7̶0̶0̶ | M̶a̶r̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶̶2̶0̶0̶ | C̶o̶m̶e̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶C̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶1̶8̶0̶
Message 2 of 4
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

@rostrow416 

Yeah I was curious to see what they'd offer too. We'll see what they come back with.

Message 3 of 4
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Update: A week or so after I received an email asking for bank statement and paystubs, after mulling it over for a while I decided to submit the info to them.

MOD CUT - SELECTIVE CRA FREEZING CHATTER IS NOT ALLOWED 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.