Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CLI on Fidelity Signature Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto CLI on Fidelity Signature Visa

Hey everyone,

I have had my Fidelity Signature Visa for 14 statements now, and have not yet gotten an auto CLI. I have read reports online that people have gotten them much sooner, and I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong? I was approved for a SL of $10,100 and spend $750-1000 monthly on it for all purchases I can’t get more than 2% on. The card is paid in full every month. When I pay it, I pay the full balance though, not just the statement balance. My Equifax is 720, TransUnion 754, and Experian 756. I should mention I have a Freeze on all of my credit reports, but that doesn’t seem to have stopped my auto CLI on my Target Red Card from $900 to $2100. Any advice would be grateful!
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Auto CLI on Fidelity Signature Visa

Hi and welcome to myFICO

IMHO, all you can do is keep in mind that CLIs, whether auto or requested, are not guarantees that you will get one. Nine times out of 10 you’re not doing anything wrong. 

On another note, you could always call Fidelity and request a SP CLI. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

Hi and welcome to myFICO

IMHO, all you can do is keep in mind that CLIs, whether auto or requested, are not guarantees that you will get one. Nine times out of 10 you’re not doing anything wrong. 

On another note, you could always call Fidelity and request a SP CLI. 

I believe that card is issued by Elan....which means HP for any CLI request.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you're doing anything wrong per se, I just think that some people have better CLI luck than others (with any lender) Smiley LOL

You could always call and ask for one, I've found auto CLI's to be pretty finicky across the board.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.