Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BB&T pre qualify

Can someone point me to the link or how I can look to see if I’m pre qualified for the BB&T cards? Have had an account with them for a couple yeas now. 

161 REPLIES 161
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Anyone get declined for BBT after being prequalified??

Havnt seen a decline yet.  Anyone?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 162
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone get declined for BBT after being prequalified??

I, and DW, were not declined, but did not receive pre -approval. All of our files are locked. No reason was given.

edited: No hard pulls (used pre-qual link)

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 162
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Anyone get declined for BBT after being prequalified??

I was Smiley Happy well , in my mind anyhow, thats just my luckSmiley Wink

Mike unlock those files, hit the prequal again and join the train of loveSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 162
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: BB&T pre qualify

Message 5 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I did the pre quail and got all 3 went to apply for one and it told me there having technical difficulties to go apply in person or try again later.....

Message 6 of 162
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks! I did the pre quail and got all 3 went to apply for one and it told me there having technical difficulties to go apply in person or try again later.....

Maybe the site is on overload with all the apps

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 162
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

that's odd...I can understand technical difficulties try again later but the reference to the branch is new. Could just be their standard message and @Jnbmom could be right...frenzy of prequal processing Smiley LOL the MF's make up a very specific segment of consumers, but they are regional and I've never seen a buzz this big with BB&T so could be a genuine overload lol

Try it on your phone! Try it on IE! Try it in Chrome! before they come to their senses Smiley LOL no pressure 

Message 8 of 162
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

One other thing, do you have a fraud alert on freeze on reports?

The reason I asked is when I first applied I had a fraud alert on EQ ( thank you exp grrr) anyhow it said they couldn't process that I needed to apply at the branch, however I didn't use the prequalify link when I applied because I wasn't aware of it. But I got FA off and then it went through.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went on my phone and tried the pre qual again and got told no offers but was just pre qualified for all 3! I’m gonna call in the morning!
Message 10 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.