Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T pre qualify

Uh oh sounds like the BB&T train is about to leave the station. Everyone aboard before she pulls away. 🚂 🚞 🚊
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 13,000 | Discover 19,500 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=764 | EX=775 | TU=757scores and CL current as of 04/04/24 AAoA years 24 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 21 of 162
JaseT
Established Contributor

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:
Uh oh sounds like the BB&T train is about to leave the station. Everyone aboard before she pulls away. 🚂 🚞 🚊

I need to sell my house and move to their geo area first, so hopefully they hold out a bit longer!

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 22 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them and they asked for my SSN and said they don’t see anything in there system! Prequal says no offers but I have a application number! Said call back in 2 days.
Message 23 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseT wrote:

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:

I need to sell my house and move to their geo area first, so hopefully they hold out a bit longer!

Yeah, the regional thing sucks...

But Colorado > everywhere else to me so I’ll gladly give up a bunch of regional cards I’ll never use past SUB Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 162
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:

But Colorado > everywhere else to me so I’ll gladly give up a bunch of regional cards I’ll never use past SUB Smiley Wink

Colorado is great (been here most of my life), but I plan on moving back to Phoenix eventually. Then the Vantage West card will be mine! Smiley LOL

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 25 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:

Colorado is great (been here most of my life), but I plan on moving back to Phoenix eventually. Then the Vantage West card will be mine! Smiley LOL

Heat is not for me, you can have it! smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 26 of 162
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@SFLSpotter9210 wrote:

Heat is not for me, you can have it! smiley-laughing021.gif

Nothing is more fun than trying to slide a metal credit card out of a wallet that has been in a parked card during a Phoenix summer! Sizzle baby!! Smiley LOL

6/19 FICO SCORES:
Message 27 of 162
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Still working for Florida west coast tonight. Just got pre-approved all 3 and then after app instant approval $6500 at the (Not a great SL but hey) My scores are all mid 700’s with no baddies. I was in the garden. Time to go to a CC anonymous meeting before my sponser finds out. Back in the garden for me! But it is still working as of Weds night 8pm. Just did it.
Message 28 of 162
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
@shoegal, its not about need, its about the Experience! Plus for every useless approval, we add to the Legend of #TeamMyFico and to be a plank owner of a FOTM card is specialSmiley Happy.

Ps, ive no self control i would have smashed already if i couldSmiley Wink

I’m just telling myself that so I don’t go app crazy since my credit reports are finally cleaned and pretty.

Message 29 of 162
Larsim
Valued Member

My BB&T train is stuck....

So I have tried getting inside the BB&T train but the conductor won't let me. I keep getting this message.

FICO scores are all in the 740 range, high income but I am lol/24 so not sure if this is causing the error. Inquiries is an average of 6 per bureau.

https://ibb.co/1qpNLCP

Message 30 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.