Credit Mentor

Re: BB&T Pre Qualify Site

Yup. Good luck
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 71 of 162
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

I thought BBT had two cards at 0% for balance transfers? I grabbed the Bright and I thought the Cash Rewards also offered 0% when I prequalified, but I'm not seeing it now. Anyone know? 

Message 72 of 162
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myscorerocks wrote:

I thought BBT had two cards at 0% for balance transfers? I grabbed the Bright and I thought the Cash Rewards also offered 0% when I prequalified, but I'm not seeing it now. Anyone know? 

The Cash Rewards fluctuates as far as introductory offers go.  Currently, it doesn't appear to have the 0% intro APR on BTs.  Last year, when I was approved, it had 0% intro APR on purchases, not BTs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 73 of 162
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

Why I prequalified last week both cards showed 0%, but now it's gone. I wonder if anyone got both of them at 0% in the past week? 

Message 74 of 162
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

When logged into my account, there was a card at the bottom. I clicked on the link and it showed 0%, so I went for it. I was recently approved for $6500, but I got a 2-3 day message. I'll update once I find out!

Message 75 of 162
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

Approved! Not sure the SL limit yet, but happy to get another approval. They pulled Equifax. I currently have a 718 and my utilization is higher, around 60%. I applied for the 0% balance transfer and intend to apply for a couple more to get my utilization down and my balances on 0% cards to pay off faster!

Message 76 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to go into the branch & talk with CSR who created a profile at his computer with ss# & DOB and then called credit card division and applied at the branch.
After creating profile i was approved for $5500 for travel rewards card & in 24 hours later NO HARD INQUIRY just yet.
Message 77 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 78 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not being the bearer of bad news but i was approve through a email that stated no credit limit or apr .the card never came and when i called in they couldnt see anything in their system .so it never came .it was a 2nd card the 1 on the pre approval came took 10 days .
Message 79 of 162
slither43
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myscorerocks wrote:

The Cash Rewards fluctuates as far as introductory offers go.  Currently, it doesn't appear to have the 0% intro APR on BTs.  Last year, when I was approved, it had 0% intro APR on purchases, not BTs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got the cash rewards last week. 0% for 12 months on both

"0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers"

Message 80 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.