Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T 3 offers

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

I got a bright recently with SP.

A few weeks later got another preapproval for any of the 3.

Pretty sure I could get another account with SP.

It was the "Bright" that tempted me. Hopefully it will there in November.  I expect it would have been a SP, but I can't handle another new account.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 91 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just check my credit reports and now I see bb&t closed my cash rewards credit card without warning and notice. No one has contact me and I been calling them over 3 weeks. I will contact the bbb about this because they better off denied for the two closed accounts I applied for.
Message 92 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it have a balance? Oh my .i was worried about this.
Message 93 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

It was the "Bright" that tempted me. Hopefully it will there in November.  I expect it would have been a SP, but I can't handle another new account.

How many new accts. do you have?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 94 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or inquiries
Message 95 of 162
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@mikesonthemend wrote:

How many new accts. do you have?

I am:

"10/24"
"8/12"
"7/6"

but will be 7/24, 7/12, 5/6 in 2 or 3 months.  Going to check again around beginning of November when I will be 0/6. Hopefully they will still want me then. Smiley Wink

ps: my EQ ico 9 is about 30 points higher than Fico 8, for whatever reason

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 96 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have two new accounts that I was approved for.
Message 97 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my Equifax report I have 2 inquiries in the last 24 months no more, I already contacted the bbb for a complaint I was told by friend that's the only way going to find real answers about your accounts so I will keep you all updated and I let you know what happens once I finally receive an answer
Message 98 of 162
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BB&T cash rewards unavailable for use

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all,

I really a lot from this forum, after a friend of my recommended for to read and research items about my credit and gardening.

I recently applied for bb&t cash rewards and was approved for $6500. I also was approved for bb&t bright card but the card was never mailed out.

I have called customer service multiple times for weeks, I was told that I have to wait on a specific person to call me back about both of my accounts because none the agents can provide me any information over the phone.

Has this happened to anyone else that these two cards. I understand there are no backdoor numbers for bb&t, what should I do I just need advise.

Thanks in advance
Please help

How far apart did you submit the 2 BB&T applications?  Were both of them offered as pre-approval options?  

Since you mentioned upthread that your Cash Rewards was closed, they should've sent you a letter providing the reason(s) for it.  So, what is the response you receive when you call them regarding the closure? 

Message 99 of 162
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

How many BB&T approvals of same card?

I was approved for a couple of BB&T cards a few months ago. I transferred balances to them, but recently got an email about more preapprovals. I put in my info and got all 3 again! I would love to transfer more high interest balances. Anyone have more than one of the same card? Did you get approved after transferring balances? 

Message 100 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.