Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T soft pull??

I did it one at a time, accepted the Bright then checked a few days later and accepted the Spectrum.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 111 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T fraudulent charges

Random question, is BB&T still soft pulling or has that train passed? I have preapprovals across the board with them which I heard was the requirement.
Message 112 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T fraudulent charges

i think its still soft if yout through the prequilfer page

Message 113 of 162
wynona01
Regular Contributor

Re: My BB&T train is stuck....

I applied Monday and got that email so I was told to call back tomorrow so I guess I will call and see then. 

Message 114 of 162
wynona01
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone get declined for BBT after being prequalified??

Wow, the same thing happned to me, i'm just waiting to see if I'm approved or not!!

Message 115 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

BB&T still doing SP approvals?

Has anyone applied for a BB&T card recently and got approved on a SP? Figured I could get the Bright card to do a BT, since it's a SP. I know Birdman had a friend do it recently, just curious if anyone else has gotten a SP approval recently. I went through the Prequalify page and was preapproved for all three cards.

Thanks!

Message 116 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T 3 offers

Did you ever get a resolution on why they closed your account?
Message 117 of 162
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

Re: BB&T Pre Qualify Site

Sorry to revive an old thread but I used the pre-approval site and was pre approved for all tnree cards and when I click to accept and go through all the steps, I get this error "Unfortunately, we are unable to continue your BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Credit Card application online." then they want me to go into a branch. Well the closest is 110 miles away. Anyone ever figure a get around to this error
Current Scores

Message 118 of 162
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the MyFICO forums. Unfortunately I haven’t had any of those errors pop up on my end. I do have all 3 cards though. Did you speak to a representative on the phone? Or is that what it stated online after you got the error message?
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 10,000 | Discover 17,000 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=757 | EX=760 | TU=771scores and CL current as of 08/22/22 AAoA years 6 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 119 of 162
tpdtopcop
Regular Contributor

I called the accounts detpt and they state there is nothing they can do. The closest BB&T is about  3 1/2 hours away. Am i getting this error cause I dont live close enough to thier service area maybe? I was under the impression that if I live in the same state they service it would b ok?

Current Scores

Message 120 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.