Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Re: BB&T question

@titancylinder wrote:
Hey OP

BBT is one of my co primary banks so I can help you . BBT has no limit on how many cards you can have with them. If you wanted two spectrum, two travel, two bright, they will give you all 6 in the same day.

They're a very odd bank. The thing that sucks though is every cli is a hard pull and there are no auto clis. But they will definitely account review your credit reports periodically. Though I've not seen any adverse action from said AR.

One last thing, be very cautious with them as they will and have double pulled my Equifax reports.

Good luck !

So to get thet card initially is it still a soft pull? Just any future adjustments are hard pulls?

Message 141 of 162
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

Re: BB&T question

That is correct.
Coming Soon
Message 142 of 162
SifiUSa
Valued Member

Re: BB&T soft pull??

@SifiUSa wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did I mess up? When I was first pre-qualified for all three cards, I only clicked one button instead of opening the other two as new tabs.. Does this mean I won't see them again on the offers page?

Also, got my card already and made my BT.

You will see them again but BBT may do not give you a pre-qual. I applied 6 mths ago for the reward and apply for the Bright last week since then when I try to see the third one I'm not receiving any offers anymore. Maybe 2 is the max? Not sure. I did not receive the second card yet. Good luck. My SL is $5000 for each one of them.

I received a second card. CLI is a hard pull.

Message 143 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

My brother apped for the cash back version and the approval hit the CRs before he got the card in the mail  ( August or so ). I would definately NOT app for this card first if doing a prolonged spree

It's weird cuz I still haven't had my card report; opened Dec. 14th.  Some, like your brother, had it hit their reports immediately. My other two cards were turtles as well.  Wish this one didn't all, how cool would that be?!?  Incognito CardSmiley LOL (wishful thinking)

@Lizzo...has yours reported yet?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 144 of 162
gorgon
Established Contributor

Just for data point purposes, I app'd for my BB&T card on 11/5 (soft pull) and the new account reported on 11/25.

Message 145 of 162
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Another data point. I apped on 16DEC19 soft pull. Still nothing showing on reports as of 09JAN20. So reporting time obviously varies.

Message 146 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CerebralZulu wrote:

Another data point. I apped on 16DEC19 soft pull. Still nothing showing on reports as of 09JAN20. So reporting time obviously varies.

CSR confirmed my newest card won't report until the 30th, give or take a day or so.  You and I got our cards two days apart....if that helps.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 147 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bb&t cards

Anyone have any data points on Bb&T?

• i went to the pre approval site and got 3 offers all had under 20% rate listed. All 3 also had accept offer links. Scores just shy of 700. Curious to see what some starting limits are. 
    thanks
Message 148 of 162
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Bb&t cards

Congratulations on your offers! There's tons of data points in the Credit Card Approvals forum.

Message 149 of 162
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: Bb&t cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone have any data points on Bb&T?

• i went to the pre approval site and got 3 offers all had under 20% rate listed. All 3 also had accept offer links. Scores just shy of 700. Curious to see what some starting limits are. 
    thanks

They gave me $6500 @ 18.99%
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 150 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.