Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Bb&t cards

@Anonymous wrote:
  • got 3 offers all had under 20% rate listed. 

How far under 20%? What is the apr% for the "Bright" card? (their lowest apr)

There are some dp's within the 20% range @ $4.5k sl. 

If in the 19% range I believe a search here could (might) yield a result. 

Just know, a cli is a hp in the future if you're not happy with the sl even though the original app is more than likely a sp.  gl!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 151 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

BB&T App Keeps cutting off part of my address. Help needed!

So, I got the 3 card approvals with APR on that prequalify link for BB&T. When I go through the App, I input my address into the line 1, and APT# on line 2. It cuts is off when I'm looking at the "review info" section. I've also tried to put the whole thing on line 1 and that doesn't seem to work either. Can anyone help, or have similar issues?

Thanks

Message 152 of 162
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone applied lately with BB&T? Is the soft pull train still rolling?

Message 153 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CerebralZulu wrote:

It's still chugging along for some.............

Search  "BB&T" hit enter then to the right "sorted by" hit the drop down menu and select "Date" which will pull up the latest activity for BB&T.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 154 of 162
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@CerebralZulu wrote:

It's still chugging along for some.............

Search  "BB&T" hit enter then to the right "sorted by" hit the drop down menu and select "Date" which will pull up the latest activity for BB&T.

I looked and the last couple of post were by one member stating he had hard pulls then denials.

Message 155 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will BB&T allow balance transfers directly into your checking account?

Message 156 of 162
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

I went in and checked.

I don't see a way to do this without a cash advance fee.

Message 157 of 162
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

I thought I might post this info here for those who might be interested. Because I was approved for my BB&T card with a low EQ score and some remaining derogatory accounts (at the time), I decided to have my spouse try his luck. He is still dealing with a lot of issues on his Equifax report, but he does have plenty of positive credit established through Merrick Bank and Cap1. We put in his info and he was approved for a $2,500 SL with 0% for 12 months and 22.74% APR thereafter! This was an amazing feat for him, considering his EQ score is around 615 and he has 8 remaining negative accounts showing on his report, with most (6) of them being settled. He has not yet received the card, so we are crossing our fingers that it arrives as expected. I know some people reported being approved online and then later declined, so here's hoping for the best. In summation, I think this might be a card for those who are rebuilding to give a try.

Message 158 of 162
hollowtipnwk
Valued Member

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

I thought I might post this info here for those who might be interested. Because I was approved for my BB&T card with a low EQ score and some remaining derogatory accounts (at the time), I decided to have my spouse try his luck. He is still dealing with a lot of issues on his Equifax report, but he does have plenty of positive credit established through Merrick Bank and Cap1. We put in his info and he was approved for a $2,500 SL with 0% for 12 months and 22.74% APR thereafter! This was an amazing feat for him, considering his EQ score is around 615 and he has 8 remaining negative accounts showing on his report, with most (6) of them being settled. He has not yet received the card, so we are crossing our fingers that it arrives as expected. I know some people reported being approved online and then later declined, so here's hoping for the best. In summation, I think this might be a card for those who are rebuilding to give a try.

Thanks for this update. I'll try my hand at it and post the results. 

Starting Score:473 1/25/2020
TU 582 EQ 540 EX 585 as of 5/4/2020
Current Score:TU 627 EQ 612 EX 595 as of 6/12/2020
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Cap1 QS $750 | NFCU Cash Rewards $4500 | Citi (sec) $200 | Discover It (sec) $300 | BOA (sec) $300 | MJC $5000 | NCD $5000

Gardening goal is >= 6 months (starting June 2020)
Message 159 of 162
hollowtipnwk
Valued Member

Welp, no offers showed up for me. Best of luck to everyone else intending to apply, and congrats to those that got approved! 

Starting Score:473 1/25/2020
TU 582 EQ 540 EX 585 as of 5/4/2020
Current Score:TU 627 EQ 612 EX 595 as of 6/12/2020
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Cap1 QS $750 | NFCU Cash Rewards $4500 | Citi (sec) $200 | Discover It (sec) $300 | BOA (sec) $300 | MJC $5000 | NCD $5000

Gardening goal is >= 6 months (starting June 2020)
Message 160 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.