Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T soft pull??

I can confirm that BB&T ae indeed doing SP...pulled the trigger tonight and got TWO approvals.

My FAKO score as of 12/31/2019 is 738.

Both Spectrum Cash Rewards and Bright have a SL of $4500 each.

Message 131 of 162
SifiUSa
Valued Member

Congrats!

Yes, it's a soft pull for both cards. Start to love BB&T.

Message 132 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did I mess up? When I was first pre-qualified for all three cards, I only clicked one button instead of opening the other two as new tabs.. Does this mean I won't see them again on the offers page?

Also, got my card already and made my BT.

Message 133 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does this mean I won't see them again on the offers page?

You'll see them again.  Sometimes it takes 30 to 45 days for the offers to come back.  That's how it's been for me twice now.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 134 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does this mean I won't see them again on the offers page?

You'll see them again.  Sometimes it takes 30 to 45 days for the offers to come back.  That's how it's been for me twice now.

Okay! Thanks Smiley Happy that answers all of my worries. 

Still not on my credit report, but i've got my card and they've already initiated the BT and it's showing on my other account; so that was fast!

Message 135 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still not on my credit report, 

Mine either.  The third I got Dec 14th; no sho on the cr.  The other two were a little slow but not this slow.  Could be a combo of merger; lots of apps; end of the year- who knows.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 136 of 162
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My brother apped for the cash back version and the approval hit the CRs before he got the card in the mail  ( August or so ). I would definately NOT app for this card first if doing a prolonged spree

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 137 of 162
SifiUSa
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Did I mess up? When I was first pre-qualified for all three cards, I only clicked one button instead of opening the other two as new tabs.. Does this mean I won't see them again on the offers page?

Also, got my card already and made my BT.

You will see them again but BBT may do not give you a pre-qual. I applied 6 mths ago for the reward and apply for the Bright last week since then when I try to see the third one I'm not receiving any offers anymore. Maybe 2 is the max? Not sure. I did not receive the second card yet. Good luck. My SL is $5000 for each one of them.

Message 138 of 162
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

BB&T question

To all of you gurus on BB&T. I recently applied and received a Spectrum card from BB&T after reading on here about the soft pull approvals. My question is when I completed the sign in for the mobile app, it directed me to see if I qualify for the Bright card. If I hit the go ahead on there, will that be the same as the regular pre qual link, or should I just wait a certain amount of time before poking them again?

Message 139 of 162
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

Re: BB&T question

Hey OP

BBT is one of my co primary banks so I can help you . BBT has no limit on how many cards you can have with them. If you wanted two spectrum, two travel, two bright, they will give you all 6 in the same day.

They're a very odd bank. The thing that sucks though is every cli is a hard pull and there are no auto clis. But they will definitely account review your credit reports periodically. Though I've not seen any adverse action from said AR.

One last thing, be very cautious with them as they will and have double pulled my Equifax reports.

Good luck !
Coming Soon
Message 140 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.