Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bb&t cards

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

I thought I might post this info here for those who might be interested. Because I was approved for my BB&T card with a low EQ score and some remaining derogatory accounts (at the time), I decided to have my spouse try his luck. He is still dealing with a lot of issues on his Equifax report, but he does have plenty of positive credit established through Merrick Bank and Cap1. We put in his info and he was approved for a $2,500 SL with 0% for 12 months and 22.74% APR thereafter! This was an amazing feat for him, considering his EQ score is around 615 and he has 8 remaining negative accounts showing on his report, with most (6) of them being settled. He has not yet received the card, so we are crossing our fingers that it arrives as expected. I know some people reported being approved online and then later declined, so here's hoping for the best. In summation, I think this might be a card for those who are rebuilding to give a try.

What is your Balance Transfer offer like?

Can you find out if its credit card transfers only or can you transfer directly into your checking account?

Message 161 of 162
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Bb&t cards

@Anonymous wrote:

What is your Balance Transfer offer like?

Can you find out if its credit card transfers only or can you transfer directly into your checking account?

I had wondered that too and from what I can tell in my online acct. you can't.  I've never tried but I as far as requesting I found this:

The BT online form asks for the Name of the Financial Institution, address, city, state and in the disclosure: "you pay that balance by transferring it to your BB&T credit card account" and "Once the balance transfer has been deducted from your BB&T credit card account, it cannot be stopped."

.....hope that helps.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 162 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.