cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T pre qualify

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T Pre Qualify Site

Yup. Good luck
Message 71 of 113
Regular Contributor

I thought BBT had two cards at 0% for balance transfers? I grabbed the Bright and I thought the Cash Rewards also offered 0% when I prequalified, but I'm not seeing it now. Anyone know? 

Message 72 of 113

@myscorerocks wrote:

I thought BBT had two cards at 0% for balance transfers? I grabbed the Bright and I thought the Cash Rewards also offered 0% when I prequalified, but I'm not seeing it now. Anyone know? 

The Cash Rewards fluctuates as far as introductory offers go.  Currently, it doesn't appear to have the 0% intro APR on BTs.  Last year, when I was approved, it had 0% intro APR on purchases, not BTs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 73 of 113
Regular Contributor

Why I prequalified last week both cards showed 0%, but now it's gone. I wonder if anyone got both of them at 0% in the past week? 

Message 74 of 113
Regular Contributor

When logged into my account, there was a card at the bottom. I clicked on the link and it showed 0%, so I went for it. I was recently approved for $6500, but I got a 2-3 day message. I'll update once I find out!

Message 75 of 113
Regular Contributor

Approved! Not sure the SL limit yet, but happy to get another approval. They pulled Equifax. I currently have a 718 and my utilization is higher, around 60%. I applied for the 0% balance transfer and intend to apply for a couple more to get my utilization down and my balances on 0% cards to pay off faster!

Message 76 of 113
Established Contributor

I had to go into the branch & talk with CSR who created a profile at his computer with ss# & DOB and then called credit card division and applied at the branch.
After creating profile i was approved for $5500 for travel rewards card & in 24 hours later NO HARD INQUIRY just yet.
Message 77 of 113
Frequent Contributor

Congrats
bb&t cash rewards, 8k balance2.4k k
bb&t bright 8k balance 5 k mostly balance transfers
cap 1 qs1 500 balance 0
first premier 400 balance 0
credit one 450 balance 0
jared/genisis 300 balance 0
target 300 balancE 0
AOAA ONLY 5 MONTHS OLDEST ACC 16MONTHS
INQS EQ 25 TU 25 EX 15
FICO 08 EQ 677 TU 702 EX 685
FICO 09 EQ 703 TU 693 EX 702
MORTGAGES EQ 711 TU 684 EX 706
NO NEGATIVES
FUTURE GOAL CARDS , SAVOR . FREEDOM AND DISCOVER

ALL FILES ARE CURRENTLY FROZEN
Message 78 of 113
Frequent Contributor

Not being the bearer of bad news but i was approve through a email that stated no credit limit or apr .the card never came and when i called in they couldnt see anything in their system .so it never came .it was a 2nd card the 1 on the pre approval came took 10 days .
bb&t cash rewards, 8k balance2.4k k
bb&t bright 8k balance 5 k mostly balance transfers
cap 1 qs1 500 balance 0
first premier 400 balance 0
credit one 450 balance 0
jared/genisis 300 balance 0
target 300 balancE 0
AOAA ONLY 5 MONTHS OLDEST ACC 16MONTHS
INQS EQ 25 TU 25 EX 15
FICO 08 EQ 677 TU 702 EX 685
FICO 09 EQ 703 TU 693 EX 702
MORTGAGES EQ 711 TU 684 EX 706
NO NEGATIVES
FUTURE GOAL CARDS , SAVOR . FREEDOM AND DISCOVER

ALL FILES ARE CURRENTLY FROZEN
Message 79 of 113
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myscorerocks wrote:

The Cash Rewards fluctuates as far as introductory offers go.  Currently, it doesn't appear to have the 0% intro APR on BTs.  Last year, when I was approved, it had 0% intro APR on purchases, not BTs.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got the cash rewards last week. 0% for 12 months on both

"0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers"

Message 80 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.