Not applicable

Re: BBVA Preapproval Data Points

@Aim_High wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Thanks for those links @Anonymous.

What happened to all your cards in siggy?  Smiley Surprised

I got tired of the clutter lol. 
I got rid of my $10K PayPal and Capital One slashed my QS (I PC'd the V1 back to QS) from $8250 to $2K. Other than that, no changes since I added AOD in April. $87,100 TCL at present. 

Ahhh ... I thought maybe either simplifying or else "under construction."  It can be cluttered but find the siggys very interesting to see each other's profiles.  I wish everyone here had one!  The real thrill would be to see details for @Mahraja!  Lol, Mr $1.6M+  Smiley Surprised

I may add it back some day soon. I saved it to my iPhone in the Notes app so it would be easy enough to do but for now I'm choosing to highlight that I got my first 800 FICO 8. Smiley Wink

Message 41 of 55
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Thanks for those links @Anonymous.

What happened to all your cards in siggy?  Smiley Surprised

I got tired of the clutter lol. 
I got rid of my $10K PayPal and Capital One slashed my QS (I PC'd the V1 back to QS) from $8250 to $2K. Other than that, no changes since I added AOD in April. $87,100 TCL at present. 

Ahhh ... I thought maybe either simplifying or else "under construction."  It can be cluttered but find the siggys very interesting to see each other's profiles.  I wish everyone here had one!  The real thrill would be to see details for @Mahraja!  Lol, Mr $1.6M+  Smiley Surprised

I may add it back some day soon. I saved it to my iPhone in the Notes app so it would be easy enough to do but for now I'm choosing to highlight that I got my first 800 FICO 8. Smiley Wink

And congrats again on that! 

Reaching the 800-club is a good reason to celebrate!  Smiley Very Happy

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 42 of 55
Aim_High
Super Contributor

BBVA_Preapproval.jpg

BBVA_Prequalify_20201006.jpg

... not at good as my $15K approval in June, but approved none-the-less at $12K and lowest APR of 11.24%!

But I'm not applying just yet.  Just wondered if I would be approved.   Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Message 43 of 55
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"But I'm not applying just yet.  Just wondered if I would be approved."

A true myFICO'erSmiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 55
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

... not at good as my $15K approval in June, but approved none-the-less at $12K and lowest APR of 11.24%!

But I'm not applying just yet.  Just wondered if I would be approved.   Smiley Happy

Congratulations on your offer. Hope to see your approval post in the approval forum soon. Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 55
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"But I'm not applying just yet.  Just wondered if I would be approved."

A true myFICO'erSmiley Very Happy

@AllZero wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Congratulations on your offer. Hope to see your approval post in the approval forum soon. Smiley Tongue

Thanks guys!   No, seriously, I'm gardening!  Smiley Wink  I want to let all my recent new accounts age off so that I can get some great approvals next year.   BBVA is on my list but that isn't one of my highest priority cards at the moment.  I do think that if I wait until accounts age and/or post-coronavirus, I'll see that SL pop back up to $15K so waiting is better.

Business Cards

Message 46 of 55
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Hey, I just got pre-qualified finally! Every other time I've tried, I got no love. I think that paying down a lot of my credit card balances recently is what made the difference.

oibo75D

Not taking the bait though... I need to keep my 5/24 status low so I can hopefully get some more Chase cards next year! Also $3k isn't really enough to get me too excited. But it beats the $0k they've been offering up til now Smiley Wink

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 47 of 55
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@coreysw12 wrote:

Hey, I just got pre-qualified finally! Every other time I've tried, I got no love. I think that paying down a lot of my credit card balances recently is what made the difference.

oibo75D

Not taking the bait though... I need to keep my 5/24 status low so I can hopefully get some more Chase cards next year! Also $3k isn't really enough to get me too excited. But it beats the $0k they've been offering up til now Smiley Wink

Congrats @coreysw12!  Smiley Happy  Probably a smart move to sit on it for awhile like myself.  That $3K will probably rise with some gardening and while the Clear Points is a decent card, there are some more attractive offerings and much better SUBs than the $100 for $1500 spend.   Still, it feels good to get the preapprovals so you know you could get the card if and when you want it.  

Business Cards

Message 48 of 55
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Still, it feels good to get the preapprovals so you know you could get the card if and when you want it.  

That's exactly right. Whenever I'm gardening and feel an irresistable itch to app for something, these prequals do a pretty good job of satisfying me enough so I can get back to gardening.

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 49 of 55
Jannelo
Frequent Contributor

@coreysw12 wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

Still, it feels good to get the preapprovals so you know you could get the card if and when you want it.  

That's exactly right. Whenever I'm gardening and feel an irresistable itch to app for something, these prequals do a pretty good job of satisfying me enough so I can get back to gardening.

The same for me.  I did go on there today to see what I prequalify for, and it was for a SL of $4,500 for the ClearPoints credit card.   Seven months gardening, and it feels good.

Open Credit Cards:
Green Dot Primor Secured (5/18) - $450 CL (CLOSED 2/2020)
Capital One Platinum (8/18) PC to Quicksilver (9/19) - $3800 CL
Capital One QuicksilverOne (3/19) - $4800 CL
Merrick Bank DYL VISA - No AF (6/19) - $1400 CL
Discover it Cash Back (9/19) - $2800 CL
Amazon Prime Store Card (4/20) - $10,000 CL
NFCU cashRewards (4/20) - $4500 CL
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards (5/20) - $3500 CL
Navy Federal More Rewards American Express® Card (3/21) - $9700 SL - at 9.65 %.
Experian FICO Score - 8/2018: 528

Experian FICO 8 Score - 9/2022 - 720
Equifax FICO 8 score 2/2022- 692
TransUnion FICO 8 score 10/2022 - 728
Experian FICO Mortgage Score - 725
Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.