Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs MasterCard...Comenity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BJs MasterCard...Comenity

Member for many years so, I applied for the MC Elite and got the 7-10days! My current Eq, which they HP'd, is roughly 690+/-

I already have the FRN $5K & Sportsmans $4K

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BJs MasterCard...Comenity

Could be verification... 

goto 

https://c.comenity.net/bjs/

and hit the signup button

and it will ask you if you know your bj cc # and say no....  it will then ask for ssn and other stuff and you might be able to see if you got approved that way..

Best of luck, let us know if that works.

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC,

Thanks

"The info you entered does not match our records"

Message 3 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

CC,

Thanks

"The info you entered does not match our records"

So could be verification or obviously a denial.. Just have to wait until the letter gets there..  Was hoping that would of worked as it has for me in the past when I have got messages with commedity card that I have applied for(well only total rewards).. Wish you the best of luck and hopefully only verification!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, Comenity has never requested verification before with my other cards. I'll have a 0% BT paid in Sept and Comenity is already in my crosshairs for closure. A denial here will only "seal the deal".

Their scant offers just aren't competitive. BJs would have gottten some use

Message 5 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, Comenity has never requested verification before with my other cards. I'll have a 0% BT paid in Sept and Comenity is already in my crosshairs for closure. A denial here will only "seal the deal".

Their scant offers just aren't competitive. BJs would have gottten some use

Funny. had to laughSmiley Very HappyBut why even app for Bjs in that case if they are not that good. Some of their cards are not bad limit wise. But also good for utilization purposes. Not sure even if approved. your limit would be super with them. But ive heard their Sportsman is good. I guess it just depends on your usage. good luck.

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The SGV has been decent but, the FRNs only value is a $5K CL, that $5K would be useful on BJs.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the BJ's Perks MC and love it. Especially since I get 10 cents off per gallon at the local BJ's. They had a promo recently that you would get 15 cents off per gallon if you bought something inside the warehouse first that day. I was surprised they gave me $9k to start and 14.9% APR. I'll certainly use it if even mostly for the gas perks and PIF each month.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores were lower when i got approved for bjs perks card a few months ago. I got approved for 5K

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent a SM to Comenity that I'd rather have the BJs elite than the FRN since FRN is useless except for the $5K CL. I understand they don't transfer lines but, I have enough total credit to absorb the loss even if BJs is a denial.

I used FRN once back in 11/14, it languishes in obscurity

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.