Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Visa CLI?

tag
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

BMW Visa CLI?

Any one have this card? I wanted to know if their CLI’s are HP or SP? I’ve had this card 3 months, and I see the option to request a CLI. I can also enter the amount of the CLI that I would like to request.They gave me a SCL of 2,500. I’ve been using it heavily.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

ArRe: BMW Visa CLI?

Have this card and use it maybe once a yr. Just know that Elan Fin is associated with US Bank and I've never tried for CLI.
Message 2 of 4
Ms6Footer
Contributor

Re: ArRe: BMW Visa CLI?

I would assume that if it’s Elan backed it will be a HP. I have one through my local CU. I’ve had it 16 months. I requested CLI at about 6 months and it was a denied HP. I got an auto CLI about 8 months in but nothing since. Started at $5k and at $7500 now.
Message 3 of 4
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Re: ArRe: BMW Visa CLI?

It looks like it’s a HP for a CLI. I got it cause I would receive 30k points (2k spend) for BMW rewards and 15 months of 0% APR. Once the zero APR period is over, I’ll just use it for maintenance expenses on our BMW when we get it serviced. I’m not taking a HP just for a CLI. I have 8 inquiries on my EX report that I’m trying to reduce.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.