Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI for TWO Cards at Once

tag
audioman00
Regular Contributor

BOA CLI for TWO Cards at Once

Hi All -

I know BOA is now SP, but I have two BOA cards, was approved for a CLI on Card 1 today and would like a CLI for Card 2. Requested for Card 2 through the site just now and got a 3 - 5 business day decision notice. Bets on whether it'll be a HP for the Card 2? Am I an idiot for testing the limits of their SP policy? Will they just treat as one account? 

Would love your thoughts and promise to post what happens here. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA CLI for TWO Cards at Once

Has it been at least 91 days from last CLI on the 2nd card?

It may be a soft pull. 3-5 day looks promising, I'm not exactly sure. Good luck on your CLI request!

Message 2 of 11
audioman00
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I've never requested a CLI on either card. These were my first requests!

Message 3 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Mark your calendar then. One is eligible to request CLI every 91 days from last approval. Hope to read of your 2nd CLI approval soon.

Message 4 of 11
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on first CLI. Good luck on the pending one. 🍀 

Message 5 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@audioman00 wrote:

Hi All -

I know BOA is now SP, but I have two BOA cards, was approved for a CLI on Card 1 today and would like a CLI for Card 2. Requested for Card 2 through the site just now and got a 3 - 5 business day decision notice. Bets on whether it'll be a HP for the Card 2? Am I an idiot for testing the limits of their SP policy? Will they just treat as one account? 

Would love your thoughts and promise to post what happens here. 

You can call a CSR and ask.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your first CLI! Good luck with your second!

Message 7 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@audioman00 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I've never requested a CLI on either card. These were my first requests!

It should technically be a SP for the 2nd CC CLI request.   If the CL doesn't change within the next 72 hours (or by the end of the week), then the CLI was likely not approved on card #2.

Hopefully you'll see some results soon. 

Message 8 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on card #1

Good luck on card #2

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 11
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Hey OP - was the second CLI approved? Both should be SP.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.