Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Cash Rewards APP

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

BOA Cash Rewards APP

Applied for BOA Cash Rewards and was declined due to too many inquires but I was a victim of ID theft and have my letter from EX stating all the inquires to removed. Spoke with a lovely young lady today and she attempted recon and I guess the system gave her the same response kinda bummed but then she says I agree that this app should be approved and is going to push it to management and have for them to agree and manually approve app. She saw where EX had notated and everything. She said it usually takes about a week for a decision. Previous relationship with BOA. I had a BOA Cash Rewards card back in 2016 but I have an ex who I wouldn't stop using it so I closed it and I have had my current mortgage with them since last October. Fingers crossed app is approved. EX score is 749. I have some home improvement coming up so 3% back plus $200 back would be a great bonus.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA Cash Rewards APP

Good luck on your application! Hope you get approved.
Message 2 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Sorry OPSmiley Sad

Good Luck!

Message 3 of 10
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Sorry OPSmiley Sad

Good Luck!

Just got the call from the lady.. Declined Smiley Sad  Well I will just use my Citi DC.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 4 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Sorry OPSmiley Sad

Good Luck!

Just got the call from the lady.. Declined Smiley Sad  Well I will just use my Citi DC.

@Harvey26, Very sorry to hearSmiley Sad

maybe give it 6 months?.

lenders are pretty conservative for the most part right now.

I have totally stopped applying for anything credit, until the dust from covid settles.

Message 5 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

At least you have a decent card to use.

Message 6 of 10
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Good luck!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you weren't approved. Hopefully, when everything is cleared up on your CR you'll be approved next time.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the bad news. What are your next steps? Will you reapply once EX cleans up your file?

Message 9 of 10
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for the bad news. What are your next steps? Will you reapply once EX cleans up your file?

Um possibly. Not sure as of yet.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.