Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Unfortunately this didn’t work for me with requesting Walmart CLI Smiley Sad Alwyas paid on time, $0 balance. Oh well.
Message 281 of 385
stinastina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Unfortunately this didn’t work for me with requesting Walmart CLI Smiley Sad Alwyas paid on time, $0 balance. Oh well.

I was told by other members of the group that TU needs to be greater than 670 to get a cli . Also to call Customer Solutions for the cli.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 282 of 385
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

BofA:  888-260-4696 (secured accts.)    This number doesn't work, get error message.

**EDIT** Does anyone know the best number to call to see about getting my BoA fully secured card graduated (5 months is the time frame to start asking, yes?)

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 283 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m confused. Capital one is saying they can’t discuss application status on CLI? That I have to wait for the letter? I’ve called several of the “backdoor” numbers and no one can help.
Message 284 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

your number for BOFA E/O is no longer in service 7/6/2018

Message 285 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I presume this will come as rare news around these parts, but I can confirm (eventual) success with Chase for a CLI denial recon at the 888-270-2127 line.  First two times I called 800-432-3117, and I was completely stonewalled with generic disclaimers and half-hearted background questions (which at times were asked borderline-condescendingly), ultimately to be told sorry but there was nothing they could do. I then called the 888-270-2127 number, and again got nowhere.

So I called again that last number again, for a fourth time, and spoke to another rep, explaining how disappointed I was with the prior treatment of my reason for calling, and that I just wanted a fair shot to explain any "issues" they were having so as not to approve the CLI. Honestly, this fourth representative actually seemed the least empathetic of all of them. Nevertheless, after 30 minutes of Q&A sessions and long holds in between, I was ultimately granted the 3X CLI I requested!

Never give up, y'all. If call numbers 1, 2, and 3 don't work, there's always 4 or 5. No harm in calling as many times as you want!

Message 286 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, @

Message 287 of 385
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Synchrony PayPal/eBay verification number. Can also call to check application status. Choose new application, then pending application. They wouldn't give me any card details, but confirmed the app was approved.

1 866-657-5788

Message 288 of 385
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know a backdoor number for Jared? My account was deactivated due to inactivity (i was going to use it this weekend!) And I'm desperate to see if they could reactivate it. CSR tells me absolutely not but it just seems odd that they can't reopen an account that I've had four years! Help 😟

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 289 of 385
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@NibblesTreats wrote:
Does anyone know a backdoor number for Jared? My account was deactivated due to inactivity (i was going to use it this weekend!) And I'm desperate to see if they could reactivate it. CSR tells me absolutely not but it just seems odd that they can't reopen an account that I've had four years! Help 😟

Comenity is now the owners of the sterling jewellers accounts. You might be able to contact them.

Message 290 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.