Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

I believe someone from there called me, but I missed the call. Trying to call back but get no answer.
Message 11 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if I can post phone numbers on the forums, but played a bit of phone tag with them as they don't appear to have a voicemail. 305-679-3353 was the number I was given to give them a call back, got another return call after about 10 minutes. Curious to see if it's an approval, not sure why they'd bother verifying me if they're not interested! lol

Message 12 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, no one called me for verification......I apped 9-4
Message 13 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bet they'll give you a call, she said they were extremely behind and trying to play catch up after the hurricane
Message 14 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anything very extraordinary about this card?

Message 15 of 254
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Also missed a call today on home phone while at work. They left a messge to call and when I did it just rang, and rang,

Message 16 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm hoping for a large credit line, all of their unsecured cards come in secured form, the top card (which gives free lounge access 4x a year with no af) needs a 20k deposit. Also I could use a 0% apr purchase card atm and this would fit the bill.
Message 17 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if I can post phone numbers on the forums, but played a bit of phone tag with them as they don't appear to have a voicemail. 305-679-3353 was the number I was given to give them a call back, got another return call after about 10 minutes. Curious to see if it's an approval, not sure why they'd bother verifying me if they're not interested! lol

That's the number I called back. I guess I'll call tomorrow. They work real banker's hours there! Lol

4 pm EST nobody answering the phone.  And no voicemail. 

Message 18 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's the number I called back. I guess I'll call tomorrow. They work real banker's hours there! Lol

4 pm EST nobody answering the phone.  And no voicemail. 

This is the number for the Aventura Branch which is the main office in Florida. It is just 10 minutes north where I live Smiley Wink.. they haven't called me either so let see when it is my turn lol

Message 19 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I called and did verification this morning. She said I'd know something later this week or next. At least it wasn't a flat out denial.They can send that in the mail. lol

Message 20 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.