Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

Good luck Woody! 2nd or 3rd try is a charm! 😋
Message 81 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Received verification call this morning.
....and now we wait...
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 82 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Uh oh.. that means you'll have a new CC arriving in a few weeks Woody.😀
Message 83 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:
Received verification call this morning.
....and now we wait...

I never heard a thing from them....what was the call regarding woodyman100?

Message 84 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Normal verification questions.

”What is the limit on your Navy Fed”?

”What is the limit on your Chase”?

”What is your address”?

that sort of thing

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 85 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

”What I’d your address”?

that sort of thing

I have never been asked those, but never had but one VC with all of my cards...it was just some income questions.....I would think Banco would see that info on their HP........When I apped in sept..they hit EX...But not a peep since. Maybe I will try again. I did app when all the hurricanes were pounding them....good luck

Message 86 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

”What I’d your address”?

that sort of thing

I have never been asked those, but never had but one VC with all of my cards...it was just some income questions.....I would think Banco would see that info on their HP........When I apped in sept..they hit EX...But not a peep since. Maybe I will try again. I did app when all the hurricanes were pounding them....good luck

I apped in the middle of Sept and thought I heard nothing, but when I reapped, I received a message to call for verification. The lady that called, had the same name left to me on a garbled message weeks ago.

i never returned the call, because I couldn’t understand it and figured it was a timeshare sales pitch or something.

i may have done myself in on the earlier app 

Message 87 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

If you didn't return that phone call. There's no doubt in my mind, that's the reason you didn't get the card the first time around. I believe you're in like Flynn on this one.
Message 88 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
If you didn't return that phone call. There's no doubt in my mind, that's the reason you didn't get the card the first time around. I believe you're in like Flynn on this one.

I hope you’re right

I really love the card designs.

I’m shut out of the JCB card so this will have to suffice on the  cool design front 

Message 89 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

”What I’d your address”?

that sort of thing

I apped in the middle of Sept and thought I heard nothing, but when I reapped, I received a message to call for verification. The lady that called, had the same name left to me on a garbled message weeks ago.

i never returned the call, because I couldn’t understand it and figured it was a timeshare sales pitch or something.

i may have done myself in on the earlier app 

I cannot remember ever getting a call when I apped...at all?

Message 90 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.