Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

3 weeks meatman? You should have heard something by now.
Message 131 of 254
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

I totally apped for this a week ago, and got a HP a few minutes after hitting the 'apply' buton. No phone call yet. 

I re-apped 3 weeks ago..pull on Ex, no call, no letter. Called them and they say they have no info..I must wait?

That's weird, they should have something showing. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 132 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

They told me I was in the system, they see me but no info, approved or denied and needed to wait for letter and card or letter of denile....couldn't say anymore

Message 133 of 254
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im amazed at the amount of attention weve created for this bank and like only 3 people have the card lolSmiley Wink
Message 134 of 254
peghede
Valued Contributor

Applied Dec 1st and  received verification call today around noon when was installing a new  bigger turbo on one of my cars (srt-4) kinda didn't wanna close phone since i saw was Florida (305 area code) number so i pause my work for about 10 min .lol....
The girl ask me whats my 3 limits on 3 cards (funny she pick the lowest ones lol) and how did i hear about card ,i told her from myfico.com forum  heh.

Was told they will have answer /finish app by tomorrow, let's see....

Message 135 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

When did you app Peghede?
She asked me about a Chase card.
I was like uh...which one..I have 5. lol
Message 136 of 254
peghede
Valued Contributor

dec 1st

Message 137 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Oh ok, so they're running two weeks behind. Are you in Florida or out of state like the majority of us that apped for this card?
She'll probably give you a $20k limit. lol
Message 138 of 254
peghede
Valued Contributor

Nah m8 not from Florida but i do like to visit there. funny how she pick the 3 cards with lowest limits, Wf,Jared,Penfed.

lol m8 20k  ,anything will do it so i dont just burn 1 hp for nada.

after all all the hype  about it make me app for it..grrrrr

Message 139 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Reason I asked is someone posted earlier in the thread that they may not be approving folks out of state anymore. I'm guessing you're also approved. That would nullify that assumption.
Message 140 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.