Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash rewards Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Cash rewards Denied

I have no banking account or anything with BoA and was just approved 2 weeks ago for the cash rewards card for $2500, so no you don’t need any relationship with them to get approved
Message 11 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Years back when I first was approved for the BOA Travel Rewards, I had 0 banking relationship with them, so as others have said that likely isn't the issue.  I concur with all the great advice on gardening, that's probably the best route to take for a few months or more.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I just hate to waste a Hard pull for nothing 😴
By the way I created the savings and checking and now they said that it wasn't a long relationship 😂.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a checking and savings account with BOA for over 20 years, and recently was denied a card.  I get offers to apply all the time, and I finally applied and Boom...Denied. Thanks for the hard pull for a no. 

Message 14 of 15
mustangy1
Valued Member

i used both bofa and meryll licnyh for long time with heavy usage years ago but now entire my life never will go near them 
50k card with 20k statement and was need 30k another payments just paid 20k statemnet next day your limit lowered to 10k crazy and almost every month at least 10k was paid for 4 years 

now they keep sent pre approvals and pre qualifeid on their site for bofa cash rewards 
tried for wife bump declined **bleep** bofa if you gona decline why the hell keep sent pre approval or onsite mention pre qualify 
by the way she has almost 50k total limits 
no way bofa start to build with itallian immigrants who cant find mortgages from other banks grow up for a century now gets greedy 
for nowadays they are most greedy bank ever over there. 
 personally will not even accept their checks from my customers and will say ohh sory that checks sucks please another one

TransUnion 727
EQ 707
EX 680

BK7 may 2016
capitalone 3.8k

Discover 2000.00

mercury 3500
ebay 9000

apple 3.8k

amex BCE 5000 authk
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.