cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Travel Rewards - Application under review ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America Travel Rewards - Application under review ?

I just applied for the Bofa Travel Rewards Credit Card and the application went into instant "Review". Bank of America is stating that my application is under review and that they should be able to update me on the status of it shortly. I will let everyone know what happens soon as a hear back from them ! Hopefully it gets approved within 24-48 hours. Smiley Happy

Here's a little background info:

9 credit cards, 3 store cards, Aaoa 4yrs 8mo, Total Credit line Util. 8-9%

INQUIRIES: Trans 5, Eq 4, Ex, 8

Total Credit lines = $145,000

I was approved in November 2018 for the Bank of America Premium Rewards card instantly with a SL of $23,000. Experian was HP'd.

If anyone has anything to mention about a similar BofA Travel Rewards approval or application, I would really love to hear about it. Thanks ! Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Travel Rewards - Application under review ?

Message 2 of 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Good luck on the approval! When I had applied, mine was instant. BoA will have an internal limit which they are comfortable with. Generally, that's 50% of your salary but not always the case.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the good luck vibes! That’s why I couldn’t figure out why my app went straight to pending. My income is high and I have 0 baddies on my credit. Maybe BofA has to take a second look to make sure they can extend me additional credit.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed and keep checking.

I’ll keep you guys posted Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.