Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of america cashback card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of america cashback card

BofA has got 5 very similar cash rewards cards here

what do you think is the better option, visa or mastercard?

are there any pictures showing what animals can go on the wildlife card, or what the sports team cards look like?

how problematic is it to schedule autopay if you don't have a bank account with them?

problems with autopay

more problems with autopay 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of america cashback card

They're all the same and V/MC doesn't matter and the Tiger is what you get.

Autopay isn't an issue other than it's called e-bills and you just setup your external account to fund the e-bills.  It can get a bit odd if you do a redemption after a statement cuts and you have it set to pay the statement balance it doesn't edit the amount due to be paid w/o you going in to change it to the new balance amount to pay. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

qaav_cshsigvhd_v

quns_cshsigvhd_v

wwf

you can't pick the designs anymore? i saw these on a image search

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I've got the card and had it since mid 2017 and there wasn't an option then.  Maybe it's changed or was changed before I picked mine up.  There wasn't an intermediary screen to pick on or anything on top fo the app for one either.

Message 4 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

qaav_cshsigvhd_v

quns_cshsigvhd_v

wwf

you can't pick the designs anymore? i saw these on a image search

believe those are affinity cards.  you can call and pc your 3-2-1 card to affinity card i believe as same reward structure.  such as pc 3-2-1 rewards to wildlife card and such

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you know any more affinity cards? i just found an aspca card with a tabby housecat on it, i was hoping for a design with foxes on it. i'll get the wolf card if there's no foxes.

they used to let you put your own images onto some of these boa cards, do they still do that?

Message 6 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

do you know any more affinity cards? i just found an aspca card with a tabby housecat on it, i was hoping for a design with foxes on it. i'll get the wolf card if there's no foxes.

they used to let you put your own images onto some of these boa cards, do they still do that?

That option isn't available any longer. 

Message 7 of 11
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

believe those are affinity cards.  you can call and pc your 3-2-1 card to affinity card i believe as same reward structure.  such as pc 3-2-1 rewards to wildlife card and such

So you think that would work for me? I have an PSU Alumni 3-2-1 card that I'm looking to PC to the WWF card to help support that cause. I don't really want to open another account so a PC would be great. I know I'll have to call to get a 100% answer though.

Message 8 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@TSlop wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

So you think that would work for me? I have an PSU Alumni 3-2-1 card that I'm looking to PC to the WWF card to help support that cause. I don't really want to open another account so a PC would be great. I know I'll have to call to get a 100% answer though.

It should technically be ok to PC unless there's a system constraint.  Just call them up and see.   Just keep in mind that your CC number and/or network may change to MC. 

Message 9 of 11
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@creds, @TSlop BOA has about 100ish affinity versions of the CR card that you can PC to counterparts for the debit cards found here . But you'll have to go in branch and speak with a banker because they all have a specific affinity code attached to them.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.