Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays AA MasterCard CLI Request Frequency

tag
practical1
Regular Contributor

Barclays AA MasterCard CLI Request Frequency

Hello All,

Does anyone know how often CLIs can be requested for these cards? 

I've  initially had the Red, then some months later, the Sliver version, since 2018 and have lost-track of how often I've made the requests -- but do know my last one was in April of 2021.  Do I need to wait until the 1-year anniversary or am I OK to submit the request now (after about 9 months)?

As always, help and guidance gratefully appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays AA MasterCard CLI Request Frequency

@practical1 wrote:

Hello All,

Does anyone know how often CLIs can be requested for these cards? 

I've  initially had the Red, then some months later, the Sliver version, since 2018 and have lost-track of how often I've made the requests -- but do know my last one was in April of 2021.  Do I need to wait until the 1-year anniversary or am I OK to submit the request now (after about 9 months)?

As always, help and guidance gratefully appreciated!

You can do one with Barclay's at any time.

The problem is , it is a HP and depending on the amount you request it can be a double HP. There is no actual time frame with them. I would rather take out a new CC with another bank if you are going to have to have the HP's. They will never do a CLI request with a SP. 

My last request with them was 4 years ago, nothing since then. On my renewal of one of my cards last month they did an auto CLI for 10% of my CL. Surprised me for sure.

Thanks

Mark

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.