Did you mean: 

Barclays Approval Odds for Girlfriend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Approval Odds for Girlfriend

@Anonymous 

Thanka! 

What was the SL? That is my main concern is that the 3 accounts she added in the last 24 months are all only 4 months old. So 3 accounts in the last 12 months. Her report is clean except for some old late pa6ments from an auto loan from 6.1 years ago. They drop off some. I am worried about the new accounts more than the lates. I told her just pull the trigger tonight and if they decline then "It is what it is" lol. Let the lates age odd and let the new accounts get older. 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

No harm in just trying for it. SL was $8k which was kinda surprising since that's my highest individual limit and I have no history with Barclays. Previous was Discover at $6.2K. I would probably worry about the new accounts more too. I'm trying to get a couple US Bank cards next and I hear they're even harder than Barclays Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 16
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

It's only a TU pull after all.  There are fewer TU pullers out there it seems so it may or may not be anything to really worry about. I wish there were more reliable TU pullers since it is my highest score and will be the first to be 100% clean.

Rejection sucks of course though.  Good luck to her and you.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 

That is so true. I told her it is only 1 inquiry if it is a denial. I wish more places besides Apple Card and Barclay's pulled only TU. 

Message 14 of 16
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@spiritcraft1 

That is so true. I told her it is only 1 inquiry if it is a denial. I wish more places besides Apple Card and Barclay's pulled only TU. 

Yup,  there is Sync and NFCU but not much else that I am aware of.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

@spiritcraft1 

It does sometimes depend on location. Experian is most common where I live, but US Bank pulls TU and nothing else

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.