cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays MC/ Jet Blue, what's the best way to apply?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Barclays MC/ Jet Blue, what's the best way to apply?

Ive been considering applying for a Barclays cc or specifically their Jet Blue card,  I believe they pull TU or Eq, which are my better scores but have a very limited credit file.....  Would it be best to apply in a branch, on line through Barclays, or through the Jet Blue sight?  Would it make a difference?

Credit file is thin, car lease 1 1/2 year old, Discover card, $2500, 9 months old, Credit Builder loan 5 mos , and a Walmart card fairly new with small line..... All payments on time...... virtually 0 utilization,  Avg age under a year.  TU 741, Eq 735, Ex 664.... recent Citi decl who pulled Ex,      Any thoughts on approval chances , and is it worth a HP now ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays MC/ Jet Blue, what's the best way to apply?

you should be able to get approved for this card with those scores barclay pulls TU

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you, 

Any idea if there is a difference in the way i should apply,  Is there any advantage of doing so via the Jet Blue site, or Barclays direct?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

If you apply from Jetblue site it will quickly redirect you to Barclays. Unlikely to matter which site you start from. Compare both. Sign-up bonus might be different. Barclays is a conservative lender though.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.