Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Wyndham app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Wyndham app

I noticed online the current sub offer expires today and I received a general email Today stating the same on the Wyndham card.

I have a pre screen mailer for the Wyndham card with the same sub that expires 11/09.  Will they still honor that sub if I apply after today because of what the current website offer expiration?  

I wanted to wait until 11/01 because I'll be under 6/24 at that time

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays Wyndham app

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed online the current sub offer expires today and I received a general email Today stating the same on the Wyndham card.

I have a pre screen mailer for the Wyndham card with the same sub that expires 11/09.  Will they still honor that sub if I apply after today because of what the current website offer expiration?  

Does the mailer have an invitation or promotional code?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It has a reservation number and says it is only intended for person addressed to and not transferable.

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It has a reservation number and says it is only intended for person addressed to and not transferable.

Perfect.  So, hang on to that RSVP invitation and re-confirm the expiration date to ensure you are within the timeframe to apply. Generally, the RSVP code is tied to a variety of targeted promotions even if the public offer has expired.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.