cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barney's 18 day letter arrived... as expected...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barney's 18 day letter arrived... as expected...

NO soup for you!!! Smiley Very Happy Honestly it was a long shot and I probably shouldnt have even apped. Bad.. bad... SilverSmith. Smiley Sad Figured I had nothing to lose at this point so I decided to recon for the sake of it. Called up CS... nice young chap answered and I explained why I was calling and he stated they pretty much dont do recons after denials... Bummer. Figured I'd lighten up the conversation a little and asked when did he think would be a good time to give it a whirl... He mentioned at least 30 days as thats when the app would be purged from the system and no fear of getting an auto deny from old data still on record. I asked if he thought Barneys would still be around by then as I was looking for the card as a souvenier. Smiley LOL I Keed... I Keed... kinda... not really.... Smiley Very Happy  As a side note they are running a sale on NY Yankee themed leather Gucci wallets if anyone's interested... Smiley Wink ...for the low... low.. price of a car payment Smiley LOL 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Barney's 18 day letter arrived... as expected...

@Anonymous wrote:

NO soup for you!!! Smiley Very Happy Honestly it was a long shot and I probably shouldnt have even apped. Bad.. bad... SilverSmith. Smiley Sad Figured I had nothing to lose at this point so I decided to recon for the sake of it. Called up CS... nice young chap answered and I explained why I was calling and he stated they pretty much dont do recons after denials... Bummer. Figured I'd lighten up the conversation a little and asked when did he think would be a good time to give it a whirl... He mentioned at least 30 days as thats when the app would be purged from the system and no fear of getting an auto deny from old data still on record. I asked if he thought Barneys would still be around by then as I was looking for the card as a souvenier. Smiley LOL I Keed... I Keed... kinda... not really.... Smiley Very Happy  As a side note they are running a sale on NY Yankee themed leather Gucci wallets if anyone's interested... Smiley Wink ...for the low... low.. price of a car payment Smiley LOL 

So SORRY Smiley Sad Hugs Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barney's 18 day letter arrived... as expected...

It was one of those "I got a feeling" kinda things before I apped. Most likely a caffeine rush from the cup of coffee I had just prior Smiley Very Happy Not at all bummed other than the wasted pull and snails pace denial letter. I could have walked to Barneys and picked it up myself and saved them the postage. Smiley Happy Just wanted to see if I could get "in" before the Holidays. Better to be in the garden anyways. Its like having a sweet tooth the day after Halloween. Nothing good is going to come of it. Now if they sprinkled the card with some glitter to snaz it up a bit.... nah... Still kinda plain although elusive looking. Hmmmm... one day.... Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.