Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

1. Not sure I'm in the correct forum here, but, over the past few months, I've been waiting on 2 paid baddies to go off EQ, 1 to go off EX have none on TU. 

Now, need advice ! 

1. I pay extremely high health/dental premium monthly for the wife but she is now facing some dental issues and a health issue ( a cancer one) that has a high co-pay. My insurance through my former employer, (I'm retired, from state govt) pay well for myself but hers , not so much, even at $ 850.00 plus, per month in premiums, plus meds. 

On the credit side , I've not applied for 1 card, but just focused on getting EQ and EX, clean. TU has a 22 month old inquiry,  0 on EQ and 0 Ex. The only, active CC showing on TU and EQ was last used in October,  2007, 9 yrs ago. TU has 2 closed CC, no bad payment records, 2 installments  in '05 and '06 , no lates, no baddies. TU has no derogatory information and a true FICO of 723. EQ has 2 baddies, ( waiting on reports I've ordered to dispute by), true FICO, 576, EX, 1 paid collection,  doesn't show the "open " CC, and therefore,  has no score because I've no active credit,  in yrs. It does show 25 yrs of positive lines. 

Now, my question: Care Credit ? 

1. What are my chances, do they pull TU and with my scores, what kind of SL could I expect,  if approved ?

Thanks 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

I do not have care credit but I do have numerous cards from Synchrony.  I would say that you should be ok for a CareCredit account as Synchrony bank puts alot of weight on TU score. Beingthat you are 723, id say your approvl chances are good tho I can not speak as to what SL you might get. Good luck and best wishes for your wife

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

Sync is usually a TU puller but I'd check the credit pulls database for your location.

With your score and no baddies, you're most likely golden for approval, but SL? It's hard to say as that's always YMMV. Searching the credit pulls database and the approvals board might yield better speculation.

Message 3 of 6
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

8Re: Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

Just pulled the trigger with Sync on Care Credit and with no questions asked, $9, 600. ! 

I ask for 8k, they upped it, can't beat that ! 

So, thanks for the "best wishes", as we face a cancer proceedure tomorrow , a little less stress off now !

My 1st card app since '95, thanks Sync ! 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 8Re: Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

@cuthatcard wrote:

Just pulled the trigger with Sync on Care Credit and with no questions asked, $9, 600. ! 

So, thanks for the "best wishes", as we face a cancer proceedure tomorrow , a little less stress off now !

I'm deeply sorry with your troubles, but at least with some of this card helps you find a bit of consolation with the financing! I hope all goes well! 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 8Re: Been working on reports before applying but the time has come, Care Creit

@cuthatcard wrote:

Congratulations on the nice approval. It's got to be helpful to be able to minimize the financial stress while going through this.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.