cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

tag
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

How often can you request a CLI after a CLI approval ?

Thank you all in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISS CLI question.

Best Buy is always HP. What is a VISS? Please try to use abbreviations that people can recognize so you get more help.
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Buy VISS CLI question.

I think the OP meant Visa...perhaps a big finger or typing too fast led to Viss.

OP, generally speaking, if you just received a CLI, the recommendation is to wait at least ~6 months. If the CLI you received may seem a bit lowish depending on whether you have a large purchase in mind, then go to the store and have them call the lending department to determine whether it can be reconsidered for a higher amount. This is provided you do so within 24-48 hours from receiving the CLI.

Otherwise, I'm sure you can submit as many as you want, but they all will be HP.
Message 3 of 5
Lemark
Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

BBY very stingy on CLIs. Even using frequently at high limit and paying to 0 doesn't always grab their attention

wellsfargoamexamexamexamexamexboaboaboa
caponechasechasewellsfargoamexchasechasechasebbyciticitidsrapplecardpncwellsfargo
Message 4 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

@AJC

<BONK>

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.