Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best US Bank Backdoor Number

tag
NP27
Established Contributor

Best US Bank Backdoor Number

Hello all. I was wondering what the best number is for the U.S. Bank Backdoor?

Thanks
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best US Bank Backdoor Number

Trying to recon?

Use one of these #'s, one of the two if not both should work to get to a Uw/Analyst to submit for reconsideration.

US Bank: 800-947-1444, 800-685-7680 (Underwriting)

Message 2 of 34
NP27
Established Contributor

I don't know what happened. I apped for the REI visa the other night because I shop a lot there and between the 5% and annual dividends I thought this card would be good. So, I logged into my REI account and went through the link to app and it said "we are unable to process at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive a letter in 7-10 days". That message popped up instantly so I didn't think it went through.

I didn't take that as a denial, but I never apped for US bank so I don't know. I figured I didn't see a HP for a day or two and that it didn't go through, but I got the alert today that TU was pulled by US Bank. So I don't know if I should call or just wait and see what happens.
Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely call the numbers that

Message 4 of 34
NP27
Established Contributor

I will call. Yes, the store is in my area and my brother has it. They are transitioning to a MC from Visa however. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Regardless, they pulled my TU!!
Message 5 of 34
NP27
Established Contributor

The credit analyst cant see the app.  So he assumed it wasnt even processed.  It didnt go through, but there is an inquiry on TU from them.  

He said wait for the letter to see what it says and then call back.

Ugh.  First BBVA and now this!  Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried calling those numbers on my recon about 7 times. Denied everytime and was told to wait 6 months for my inquiries to drop off. They wouldn't even budge Smiley Sad but best of luck to you

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've actually had a few declines that were almost instant, just like approvals. It just depends. Unfortunately it sounds like a definite decline. Sorry. I hope not, but I'd always try reconning regardless. But I've received declines so fast in a few cases I thought the app didn't go thru either. Unfortunately it always did, and the letters followed 7 - 10 days later.
😢😢😢
Message 8 of 34
NP27
Established Contributor

It's not a decline. The analyst said there was no app under my name or SS number so there was an error. The message even said that we are not able to process your application and sorry for the inconvenience
Message 9 of 34
NP27
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've actually had a few declines that were almost instant, just like approvals. It just depends. Unfortunately it sounds like a definite decline. Sorry. I hope not, but I'd always try reconning regardless. But I've received declines so fast in a few cases I thought the app didn't go thru either. Unfortunately it always did, and the letters followed 7 - 10 days later.
😢😢😢

Received the approval email today.  I never heard anything from anyone until the email just came.  No limit on there though

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.