Best US Bank Backdoor Number

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best US Bank Backdoor Number

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

I'm still waiting as well.  I app'd for REI card on September 3rd.  During app I received an offer for REI World Mastercard.  Thought that was pretty good, I accepted and then the 3-5 day review.  I have a few inq's (14 EX, 13TU).  Oh well, I've called the automated line and get the 3 day message.  Today I talked to someone in UW, said they usually take 5 days to review.  I'm sitting at 38% UTIL.

how far into the app were you when you got the offer? at the end? was it a popup?

It wasn't a pop up.  I received the offer after I hit 'submit application'.  I attempted to grab a screen shot after hitting submit but missed it.  I'm pretty stoked for the possibility of World Mastercard!  

thanks - it's a good thing i checked here first, I am NOT good with patience. i'll be prepared for the long wait before i even apply.
congrats on the World MC!
do you know who they pulled yet? what are your fico scores?

Message 21 of 34
liv
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

I'm still waiting as well.  I app'd for REI card on September 3rd.  During app I received an offer for REI World Mastercard.  Thought that was pretty good, I accepted and then the 3-5 day review.  I have a few inq's (14 EX, 13TU).  Oh well, I've called the automated line and get the 3 day message.  Today I talked to someone in UW, said they usually take 5 days to review.  I'm sitting at 38% UTIL.

how far into the app were you when you got the offer? at the end? was it a popup?

It wasn't a pop up.  I received the offer after I hit 'submit application'.  I attempted to grab a screen shot after hitting submit but missed it.  I'm pretty stoked for the possibility of World Mastercard!  

thanks - it's a good thing i checked here first, I am NOT good with patience. i'll be prepared for the long wait before i even apply.

No problem.  They pulled TU (TU 697 - EX 656)

Amex ED $5k | BOA Cash Back Signature Visa $5k | BOA Better Balance $5.5k | Barclay Apple Rewards $3k | CapOne Quicksilver $7k | Chase Slate $5.8k | Chase Amazon $500 | Discover IT $5.9k | REI WMC $5k | Target $200
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

i just applied tonight. got the 7-10 day message, not the 3-5 Smiley Sad -  but then it gave me option to add a balance transfer request (???) and let me add an email address to be notified via email of decision. so fingers crossed i guess.

Message 23 of 34
mamatried
Contributor

13 inq - - into the garden for a long time for me!

12/23/14: 536 | 4/4/18 714
MAJORS: Chase Slate, Amex Blue, Citi American Airlines, Gap Visa, Cap1 QS, Southwest, AQHA BOA, Discover, Chase Freedom, Citi Best Buy, Cap1 Platinum, BuyPower GM, US Bank H-D STORE Macy's, VS, Home Depot, Old Navy, Kohl's, J Crew, Venus, Care Credit, PayPal Credit LOANS Ally Auto, Prosper, American Financial Resources Home Mortgage (USDA Rural Development)
Message 24 of 34
liv
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

i just applied tonight. got the 7-10 day message, not the 3-5 Smiley Sad -  but then it gave me option to add a balance transfer request (???) and let me add an email address to be notified via email of decision. so fingers crossed i guess.

Good luck!  I am still waiting, I have not received any communication from US Bank.  Thought about calling the automated line again but am hesitant as I found a post that said the waiting process starts over once you call in.  Fingers crossed here as well!

Amex ED $5k | BOA Cash Back Signature Visa $5k | BOA Better Balance $5.5k | Barclay Apple Rewards $3k | CapOne Quicksilver $7k | Chase Slate $5.8k | Chase Amazon $500 | Discover IT $5.9k | REI WMC $5k | Target $200
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

Good luck!  I am still waiting, I have not received any communication from US Bank.  Thought about calling the automated line again but am hesitant as I found a post that said the waiting process starts over once you call in.  Fingers crossed here as well!

well hopefully that's not true - seems strange.

hope i don't have to wait as long as you - did you get the screen to enter your email address for quicker notification?

slight bit of good news is that when i called the automated line, they did say 3 to 5 there, even though screen said 7-10. i figured a denial would be faster than an approval, so called first thing in the am, still said pending.

Message 26 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@liv wrote:

hope i don't have to wait as long as you - did you get the screen to enter your email address for quicker notification?

slight bit of good news is that when i called the automated line, they did say 3 to 5 there, even though screen said 7-10. i figured a denial would be faster than an approval, so called first thing in the am, still said pending.

This is not true.. Myth about resetting queue.. Although if you do talk to an agent, they can see when you have called and checked on status.  Doesn't reset queue though.

Message 27 of 34
liv
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, I enterd my email.  

I agree with a denial being processed quickly.  3 to 5 days is a plus!!

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

This is not true.. Myth about resetting queue.. Although if you do talk to an agent, they can see when you have called and checked on status.  Doesn't reset queue though.

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought is sounded a bit odd for them to reset your app in the queue for checking status.  

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification.  I thought is sounded a bit odd for them to reset your app in the queue for checking status.  

^might be true (jk). i called the automated line on monday and they said 3 business days. called back tonight (3rd business day) same deal.

hadn't received any credit alerts, so i suspected an ex pull or they hadn't pulled at all. so i signed up for the 1 week $1 trial offer for experian monitoring. sure enough, they pulled ex.

meanwhile, my sallie mae is reporting already, so my util dipped to 14% and my score went up 19 points to 696. that had me feeling froggy so i appled for the boa 1-2-3 cash rewards. no dice. two recon attempts. offered me secure. thanks but no thanks. really wish i would have just let it go. oh well. i'll call in the am and try to talk to a person at us bank

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

so it's day 5 and the automated line still says 3 business days unless we need further verification.

so i called and asked if they need driver's license or paystubs or something, and the rep said "your app is in final stages of verification, everything looks positive, you should have an update in 24-48 hours"

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.