Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best approval chances for app spree?

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Best approval chances for app spree?

@Anonymous wrote:
I found out that kohls and Macy's will allow to add a joint user. I have a family member that has both these accounts for over 12 yrs, if I add myself will it seem like Ive had them for 12 yrs and not seem like a AU account

So first, they have to add you as an AU; you cannot add yourself. Also, even though you will get the history, the CR will still show you as an AU. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well just to keep everyone updated I did go ahead with the apps. Also to add I also wanted these cards for there rewards. As I have no cards earning even 1% cashback so all these will benefit me in my everyday purchases that I wasn't getting and can now use cards and then PIF.

Reaults
Discover it CB -approved
SL-2000 with 6mo 0%intro offer
Rather then the regular offer
Had to call the recon line

Barclays Uber Visa- approved
SL-1000
Had to call anylast after in review msg

PayPal MC 2%- Approved
Instantly approved for 3000 SL

BOA Cash rewards- Denied
Instant denial- tried calling
Key reason - serious delinquency

I'm glad I went thru with it. I'm gonna stay in the garden for two years at least
So by then my student loans shouldn't be reporting. I do appreciate everyone's advice
Message 12 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval. I love to be proven wrong.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As OP has now been approved, thread is closed to further comments. OP is free to start a new thread if so desired in approvals.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.