cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best approval chances for app spree?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Best approval chances for app spree?

@numanyou wrote:
I found out that kohls and Macy's will allow to add a joint user. I have a family member that has both these accounts for over 12 yrs, if I add myself will it seem like Ive had them for 12 yrs and not seem like a AU account

So first, they have to add you as an AU; you cannot add yourself. Also, even though you will get the history, the CR will still show you as an AU. 

REVISED GOAL: Garden ‘til Dec 2020 — 0 inquiries

Previous Goal: Garden til APR 2020 (extended) and
800 Club (accomplished)

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799
DEC 2017: EX 775, TU 778, EQ 769

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $22.2K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 11 of 14

Well just to keep everyone updated I did go ahead with the apps. Also to add I also wanted these cards for there rewards. As I have no cards earning even 1% cashback so all these will benefit me in my everyday purchases that I wasn't getting and can now use cards and then PIF.

Reaults
Discover it CB -approved
SL-2000 with 6mo 0%intro offer
Rather then the regular offer
Had to call the recon line

Barclays Uber Visa- approved
SL-1000
Had to call anylast after in review msg

PayPal MC 2%- Approved
Instantly approved for 3000 SL

BOA Cash rewards- Denied
Instant denial- tried calling
Key reason - serious delinquency

I'm glad I went thru with it. I'm gonna stay in the garden for two years at least
So by then my student loans shouldn't be reporting. I do appreciate everyone's advice
Message 12 of 14
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval. I love to be proven wrong.

REVISED GOAL: Garden ‘til Dec 2020 — 0 inquiries

Previous Goal: Garden til APR 2020 (extended) and
800 Club (accomplished)

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799
DEC 2017: EX 775, TU 778, EQ 769

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $22.2K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 13 of 14

As OP has now been approved, thread is closed to further comments. OP is free to start a new thread if so desired in approvals.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.