Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best credit union for 30 day late?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best credit union for 30 day late?

At which credit union would i have the best chance of being approved for a credit card with the the following baddies...

one 30-day late payment on 2 seprate credit cards (2 total) that are 6 monthes old ,650 Expiration ,700 TransUnion , 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best credit union for 30 day late?

The lates are still considered new in the eyes of a bank.  It might be hard to get from one of the bigger CU's.  Maybe a local CU that you are face to face with and can explain what happened for the lates.  IDK, it might be your best option for local, but if you can I would wait until they are a year old.  Whatever you choose, I hope the best of luck to you.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

While it doesn't answer your question and goes a bit off topic, have you tried to get the 30 day lates removed?  That seems to be the constraint here and if you were to get those negatives removed you could likely go with whatever CU you wanted with confidence.

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

OP, what were the reasons for the recent lates reported on the CRAs? While there may be advocacy for GW, not all lenders are that flexible nor would be willing to remove accurately reported information.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.