Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay recon denial

tag
mrcrisp023
Frequent Contributor

Blispay recon denial

Blispay was the first card I applied for last week to kick off my app spree and I was declined due to "debt obligations", I assume they're talking about my school loans. I called in for recon, but after 2 days I called back and the decline stood for the same reason.  Funny since I applied for 5 other cards right after and they were all approved with great SL's.  Just through I'd share.  They pulled Ex, which was 722 at the time with only 4 inquiries in the past 2 years.

Capital One SavorOne: $3000 / Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards Visa Signature: $500 / Mission Lane: $1500 / Merrick: $2000 / CreditOne Amex: $850

Starting 09/2022 MyFico 08: EQ 648 / TU 659 / EX 644
Current MyFico 08: EQ 665 / TU 670 / EX 670

2024 EOY Goal: 750
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay recon denial

I never posted a week ago about my results, back when the whole first page had blis or Marvel. They didn't like my bad marks that were three years old either… while at the same time everyone else is giving me limit Increase and I refinance an auto loan with EX pulled.

I'm not encouraging people to be dishonest but when they are talking about your school loans are they talking about debt ratio? In that case you could probably get away with household income instead of personal income, especially if people in your household are helping you with any expenses and vice versa. I screwed myself out of FASFA for one year because I disclosed that my mom was paying my bills when I was disabled. So you learn to work that angle the other way when the time comes.

No matter 722 will guarantee Visa Mastercard anywhere else pretty much the takeaway. Choose your battles between the bureau's
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.