Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Working Recon number?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Working Recon number?

Posting for a friend that I'm trying to help. I have searched different forums and all over myfico and can't seem to fine a current working BoA recon number. 

The most recent number I found was 1-866-505-7477 but it just rings and rings with no answer.

Anyone know of a number that can reach a credit analyst?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Working Recon number?

Have your friend call the general credit card number on the website for his state of residence.  BofA CSR’s are not gate keepers.  They are happy to transfer to a credit supervisor (unlike US Bank).  Probably the easiest bank to recon, IMHO, without being put through the ringer. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

He called on speaker with me today. The CSR said the only way to recon is by mailing a letter to that department. There is no longer someone you can speak to that can recon the app. Anyone heard anything like this? The CSR did give a specific address to the mail the letter to
Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Try 800.667.9687 and see if that is an analyst.. There are many reconsideration #'s out there, just got to searh for them.  I was just on a few weeks back with a UW, but can't find the number for life of me, but believe the number I provided is a working one...  You certainly don't have to write them, they just prefer you don't have a direct contact to an analyst

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.