cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA backdoor credit analyst phone number

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

BoA backdoor credit analyst phone number

Hello everyone!)

I apped for BoA cash rewards CC after i used pre qualify option and got a message that they need to review my application. I applied on Nov 19th and as of today still says “in review”. Can anyone help me locate current phone number to talk to their credit analyst in reference to my application. Thank you
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA backdoor credit analyst phone number

Welcome RusVision! On a quick search of threads here I found this "866-224-7803 and 800-881-4730. Sr analyst will pick up the phone."

Hope that helps

Total Credit: $240,100Credit Utilization: 1%AAoA: 5 years, 7 monthsInstallments: Car Lease, Marcus LoanNegatives: 0

LOWES-35k | BOA-32.5k | AMEX-30k | DISC-27.1k | ALLIANT-25k | NFCU-25k | BARC-15k | BBUY-12k | CHASE-10k | WAL-10k | CITI-9.7k | PENFED-9.7k

Message 2 of 4
Established Member

Great, thank you! I’ll try them now. I also just tried calling ‭866-618-4585‬.
Message 3 of 4

Numbers can be found in 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

Although I tried the 800-8881-4730 number as that wanst in it and appears that line isnt taking calls so will not be adding it to list

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.