Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA 99/500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA 99/500

1)Sorry for the delay response, I'm not always on.

2)@Sandman771 'smooth, rough sand paper'...
I think I don't mind that at 1st glance😋

3) But in this case ( there have been others, where yep that's me going hard) this case I simply said 2 things:

'Hey it's been 2 billing cycles...I wouldn't'
And
' You maybe giving a big bank an opportunity for THEM to throw a pie in your face'
-Because of how early one asked AND how conservative the big bank can be...

How in the WORLD can passing on a possible WARNING to a fellow human being, who asked for experienced opinions be seen as an ATTACK as @mandm5698 came blazing AT me....

IMO very,very uncalled for:
Nothing I said called anybody 'stupid'
I didn't speak of 'stellar' credit or not I spoke of NEW

To mention of cancer and lack of tolerance is going LOW for ZERO reason....
Yes, I come at hard at times but I challenge someone read what I wrote on that initial post and show me where I was being intolerant to a cancer survivor???

That's a bunch of "self-pity" that had NOTHING to do with what I wrote... I wrote about how BANKS the size, scope and temperament of BoA would 'feel' about or how they'd 'see' the 2nd request for a CC...
That was the QUESTION, correct?

I didn't get personal or take any 'shots' as I feel the OP took at me...for absolutely NOTHING more than sharing how UW may feel at a freaking bank/cu....
Did you want an HONEST, truthful experience or an alcohol rub I'm very confused and frustrated at how the OP attack ME for no reason....

I generally write long responses ...this one was short n ( I thought) sweet
'Their gonna likely want to see MORE time'
' You're likely asking THEM to smash the idea, out of ✋'

Again, PLEASE tell me...What's wrong with that?

(* Now granted I know ppl can get emotional WITHIN themselves and SEE ghost that don't exist, which I think happened here, and I'm ok with that.
But I'm not ok with being branded some cancer survivor basher = an unfair depiction of what occurred.)

Yeah, we can get emotional when felt attacked and I absolutely felt unfairly attacked by the OP, thanks for the partial block @ Sandman ( and I agree with you overall) but this one was Gemini kitten tame and the response was way over the top.

* Btw Props to the OP for kicking cancer in the teeth

Not gonna lie, as ya'll may see that word tolerant set me the freak off...if you can't separate my personal opinion, of which when giving it I make sure to say so vs just a professional assessment of what typically happens within the walls of a bank/cu based on real LIFE experience...what is the point?
At a total loss!!!

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gemini -

I'm sorry, but your response was kind of brash. I wasn't looking for pity, just stating why I was in the credit situation I'm in. Your respsone made me feel like I was "stupid". Take a look and read it again (below). Perhaps it's the way you wrote it "WHY" and "BEGGING"... A denial is bad enough, insinuating that I'm looking for a "pie in the face"?

I'm sorry if I set you off, truly. But I felt like a real fool with your response.

Valued Contributor
Gemini101

0 Kudos

I wouldn't app....the 1st account has gone 2 reporting cycles yet on a partially secured CC

WHY would you chance apping again so soon...almost BEGGING for a denial 'Lets see how you do, with a first one'

IMO it's asking for a pie in the face, especially of a big red tape-ish bank that barely let you in 60 days or less ago😵
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gemini

Should have mentioned, no need to respond again. Let this be water under the bridge. I'm not here to argue with anyone, just to learn and share.

Let's just chalk it up to "misunderstanding" on both sides.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.