Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy power cap ine

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Buy power cap ine

I recd prequel and against my better judgement apples and got the 10-14 day review . Now I am kicking myself as I knew better . 😩
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Buy power cap ine

Has anyone received the 10 day message and been approved
Message 2 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sorry you didn't get an instant approval. Hopefully it will work out fkr you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

I got the 10-14 day message as well when I applied. A few days later I got the approval email with a $3k SL and my EQ was about 605 at the time. so yes it's possible to still be approved, don't kick yourself just yet.
Message 4 of 9
earena
Contributor

I got an instant approval when I applied, my score had to be around 600. But when I asked for a CLI 7 months into having it I got denied, then a week later when I logged in they increased it anyways.

Message 5 of 9
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Cap one buy power

Got the 10 day wait and then email to see status
Message 6 of 9
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap one buy power

And the status is?
Message 7 of 9
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Sorry was trying to post in previous thread , not sure why new ! It just says log in to check status and then ask for cc number so I guess nobgo😩
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a similar issue with CapOne yesterday.  I gave it a day before I called to check the status of my account.  They needed to verify some information, and informed me i was approved and gave me my SL.  So it's is possible to still be approved after getting the wait message.   Wait a day or two, if you haven't received any communication on the status, then call and ask for an update.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.