Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP 1 QS1 CLI 2-3 Day Review Message via Luv Button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP 1 QS1 CLI 2-3 Day Review Message via Luv Button

Does anyone know if this is truly a review or a decline?

On my other QS1 that received an auto increase in June I was declined "this card has recently been increased".

I have another QS1 requested CLI yesterday and received 2-3 day review message

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP 1 QS1 CLI 2-3 Day Review Message via Luv Button

About a month ago before I realized there was a 6 month interval on Cap1 cli button requests I hit it and got a "we need a few days to look at things" message. Letter came about 4-5 days later saying sorry it's been too soon. Last CLI was in June and made the request in August. Hopefully it's something else but my gut says decline
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, declined. Same message, too soon!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP1 QS CLI for some just is not happening right now doesn't mean it won't just wait it out. Smiley Happy I love instant results but sometime we all have no choice but to wait. Smiley Happy perhaps waiting is prepairing you for bigger possibilites.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's hoping!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bummer. Just set that reminder for 6 months out in your calendar & remember to bump up your usage in the month or two prior and hope for the best. I've started collecting my denial letters instead of shredding. Find it can be helpful to keep track of request submission dates.
Message 6 of 7
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

How does that 6-mo thing work with automatic CLIs and PCs? At about the 6-month mark, after having used my Platinum "responsibly" I was given a CLI $2000 -> $2500 without asking.A month or so later I tried the PC link and was offered the upgrade to QS, no change in CL. I've had that for a month. My anniversary is in early Feb.

I've never asked for a CLI, only the PC. Should I try for it now, or do I need to wait until Feb? SP, right?

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.