Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC options to get approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC options to get approval

I asked regular rep they said it would not be done. I asked nicely to please transfer me to a supervisor and I appreciated the information she had presented. She kindly transferred me. I let Supervisor know what the previous rep had told me about it updating my payment before reporting. Since the rep gave wrong info and she correctly stated my statement date is what they report. She very easily said I’ll request a mid statement update. I called later in afternoon and was told it would be done by midnight. It still hasn’t shown up on my reports just yet.
Message 11 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I asked regular rep they said it would not be done. I asked nicely to please transfer me to a supervisor and I appreciated the information she had presented. She kindly transferred me. I let Supervisor know what the previous rep had told me about it updating my payment before reporting. Since the rep gave wrong info and she correctly stated my statement date is what they report. She very easily said I’ll request a mid statement update. I called later in afternoon and was told it would be done by midnight. It still hasn’t shown up on my reports just yet.

The Lender Probably Updated their info By Midnight, But it takes The 3 Big CRA's a few Days, I Find TU The Slowest to update.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I was stupid and impatient since it wasn’t updated and I applied yesterday morning for the Amex BCE. Denial. Score 681 reason high usage of current credit ! Ugh! And guess what today it updated Smiley Sad wow such a bummer. Was just at target and was down about my stupid decision I said screw it applies for target card! A sense of relief I was actually instantly approved for very low $300 but I’ll take a win
Message 13 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I was stupid and impatient since it wasn’t updated and I applied yesterday morning for the Amex BCE. Denial. Score 681 reason high usage of current credit ! Ugh! And guess what today it updated Smiley Sad wow such a bummer. Was just at target and was down about my stupid decision I said screw it applies for target card! A sense of relief I was actually instantly approved for very low $300 but I’ll take a win

Don't beat yourself up for it, I have done it to. We Live and Learn. with little use on your Target Card,

Pay it off, let maybe a few dollars carry till next statement, pay that off.

update your income on The Red Card website every Month, You should see a 1st Auto CLI in 3-4 Months.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.