Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFU Is it approved or not?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CFU Is it approved or not?

I had pre-quals for CFU and CSP. Took a shot on both on Saturday, CSP went to 30 day message then approved two hours later. Freedom unlimited went 30 day then to 7-10 day message.

I called their verification number today and she said it was pending approval for verification and texted me the code. I have her the code and she said it accepted the code and I'd be receiving the mail in 1-2 weeks but never told me it was actually approved and couldn't tell me a limit on the card. It's not showing up in my online accounts and the automated line still says 7-10 days. What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: CFU Is it approved or not?

Well it sounds like the second one was not approved ? I mean why would she said you would be receiving the mail and not ok your card is on the way ? Can you call the status line now and see what it says ?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still "this application is under review you will receive a letter in 7-10 business days". It sounds like denial to me too but why would she say that it was pending approval for verification? And then send a code if it was a denial
Message 3 of 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yea that is strange , I would call them tomorrow and see what you can find out maybe
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.