Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE " OFFER FOR YOU "

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE " OFFER FOR YOU "

Just checked offers, variable APR range. Yeah, at least with Amex solid APR has been a guaranteed approval. After seeing the 5/24 rule,  I really haven't paid a lot of attention to Chase. 

Message 11 of 21
JuliusC
Valued Member

That ranged APR makes me think it’s not a “pre-approval” but a recommended. Usually green check mark with a solid APR are great offers that bypass 5/24, but of course ymmv. However, range APR are normally not a good thing.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must be new, wasn't like that six weeks ago when I was approved 

Message 13 of 21
Caught750
Valued Contributor

@srjn, they're my main bank now, I'm hoping that they'll see the amount of money I'm running through my other cards that I PIF every month and will wanna get in on it lol. 2k to Amex, 2k to Disco, 1k to PenFed, a car payment, a high yearly income in Direct Deposits... All that fun stuff
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good... and they sat "good things come to those who wait."  I hope you hear soon.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any updates? anyone?
Message 16 of 21
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Nada for me
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been with Chase since July last year, got the Amazon Prime Visa with an 8K SL no other relationship. Havent used it much for anything else other than my Amazon purchases. For the months of March-May they are giving 5% back at restaurants so ive been using this rather than my Amex so they can see my spending habits. My total monthly expenses hardly reach 2K. Should I go that far up compared to the 0-200 amount of spending i would do monthly? How many months of active use do you guys think is necessary to start getting offers? 

Message 18 of 21
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I'm not sure, but if your scores are accurate what's the concern? 5/24? I'm over 5/24 but still shy of a year of revolving history so I suspect that is my biggest issue. I've considered getting AU on an account with 10 years history and a 14k limit hoping that would open them up.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have only had Chase FU since January 2018, highest spend on it... $200mo. 3/17/18 was the first time I've had cc offers. Also, first revolver was opened 3/18/2017. I've seen they prefer at least a year of history.

@Anonymouswrote:

Been with Chase since July last year, got the Amazon Prime Visa with an 8K SL no other relationship. Havent used it much for anything else other than my Amazon purchases. For the months of March-May they are giving 5% back at restaurants so ive been using this rather than my Amex so they can see my spending habits. My total monthly expenses hardly reach 2K. Should I go that far up compared to the 0-200 amount of spending i would do monthly? How many months of active use do you guys think is necessary to start getting offers? 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.