Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Application Went to Pending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Application Went to Pending

I'm going to wait and see what happens on Tuesday then I'll follow up if it's still pending. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm going to wait and see what happens on Tuesday then I'll follow up if it's still pending. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good luck! Keep us posted =)

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitely will. I wouldn’t even be in this position (pending as opposed to an instant denial) if it weren’t for all the helpful souls in this place.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey OP, mine went to pending too and got approved fairly quickly. No email or anything, just showed up in my online portal. Check it out! 

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw your post not long after you made it and have been checking every few hours since lol. No dice yet. :-/
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I got tired of checking and waiting... decided to call and got the "30 day" message again so I pressed the number to speak to a person. They verified my identity and left me on hold for like 3 minutes (seemed like an eternity). I kept telling myself "it's gonna happen."  AND IT DID!!! They approved me and gave me a 13K starting limit! I am beside myself right now. Going to start an approval thread.

Message 16 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval OP. Well done!

Locking this thread as you have been approved. Feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.