Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP: “You’re Already Approved” & “Pre-Selected” Offers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP: “You’re Already Approved” & “Pre-Selected” Offers

Hi MyFico fam,

So I’ve stated somewhere in another post that I’ve been receiving multiple offers through the Chase app. Offers which say, “You’re Already Approved.” One of these offers being CSP which happens to be a goal card of mine. However, today I received a Pre-Selected marketing offer in the mail for CSP. Both of these offers (through their app and through mailing), showing the same solid APR. If I were to apply, should I go with my “You’re Already Approved” offer or go the invitation route online?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP: “You’re Already Approved” & “Pre-Selected” Offers

I would personally go through the app and use the one that has the black star or check marks. That’s what I did and it worked well for me.

Good luck !
Message 2 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi MyFico fam,

So I’ve stated somewhere in another post that I’ve been receiving multiple offers through the Chase app. Offers which say, “You’re Already Approved.” One of these offers being CSP which happens to be a goal card of mine. However, today I received a Pre-Selected marketing offer in the mail for CSP. Both of these offers (through their app and through mailing), showing the same solid APR. If I were to apply, should I go with my “You’re Already Approved” offer or go the invitation route online?

If you are physically able to go into a Chase branch and speak to a personal banker,

ask what you are already approved for. I feel in branch is the most solid of them all.

Given everything in your siggy, I say you have a very good chance. I think you are ripe for your goal cardSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the preapproval for one of your goal cards!

Message 5 of 16
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

I had a pre-selected offer online from Chase for the CSP last year.  I was waiting to apply for the card since I was lol/24. 

But with the offer, I applied and was instantly approved.  

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know, thanks! I’m at 1/24
Message 7 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

So, did you actually apply or still thinking about it?
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn’t apply yet. Waiting till I reach my garden goal. Hopefully a can make it until then lol
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

so you're waiting for 207 days?

mamba mentality

@Anonymous wrote:
Didn’t apply yet. Waiting till I reach my garden goal. Hopefully a can make it until then lol

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.